Stim Root 5000 Dosage

• Thread starter TheGrowOpShop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheGrowOpShop

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know the dosage at which Doubleds (or from your personal experience) uses Stim Root 5000 as a root booster during veg and the first couple weeks of flower. I went through all the threads a few times and can't find it anywhere. Added 15mL to 50gal ebb and flow res last night so I guess we'll see what happens at that dose.

Also, how much would you add to a 20L pail for dipping your cubes in for cloning. The bottle only tells you to dip your cuttings in it.

Cheers,

Chris

T

TheGrowOpShop

I get it from MegaWatt Hydroculture, a wholesale distributor in Quebec. I have an online hydroponics store and can offer it for $99/L + shipping to anyone in Canada.

I've been adding it to two 50 gallon cap ebb and flo reservoirs for two weeks now at a rate of .3mL/gallon. Not sure if this is too much/too little but I can't risk hurting the plants as they are being grown for very sick individuals who are dependent on their medicine for quality of life.

If anyone has contact with Doubleds, I'd appreciate any input on this matter.

Thanks

J

JerryCurl

Dude he just says he uses them for cuttings, he soaks his cuttings for 24 hours with low ph and also adds the STIM ROOT 5000 to soak the cubes.

He uses SuperThrive & Roots Excellurator. in veg.
Roots Excellurator also exceeds into a couple weeks of flower. USe the nute schedule and see how it works for you. its all not that hard. just use a chiller please.

You don't have to contact doubleds. I am doubleds

J

JerryCurl

ill be ordering the stim root from u probly 2m if I am not 2 busy.

T

TheGrowOpShop

Doubleds boycotted H&G. Plus he says in the boycott thread that he's replaced roots xcelurator with using stim root 5000 directly in reservoir

I'm not willing to sell or use House & Garden or Advanced Nutrients products. Both of these companies red-listed me from being allowed to sell their nutrients because I wasn't willing to mark them up 100% to the MSRP. Reps from both companies exclusive distribuotors (Northern Liites and Dutch Garden) told me that maintaing the profit margins of their retailers was more important then giving me the chance to help sick people access these products at discounted rates.

I don't believe sick people should be paying outrageous prices of grow gear and nutrients and paying retail for eith of those companies products is just that.

I'm going to be giving Refeerman's new Love Potion nutrients a try in this system alongside Hydrosparkle, CalMag, and Fulvic Acid. Haven't decided on Hydrozyme yet but I think it'll be going in there too. Maybe some floralicious Plus to get the seaweed and B-vitamins.

T

TheGrowOpShop

"you only use 1 oz per 100 gallon res."

Found that in Doubledees H&G boycott thread...apparently a guy named first timers who haven't looked into yet was the first one to do the experimented and demonstrated superior roots to roots excelurator.

C

Comercial

Dude he just says he uses them for cuttings, he soaks his cuttings for 24 hours with low ph and also adds the STIM ROOT 5000 to soak the cubes.

He uses SuperThrive & Roots Excellurator. in veg.
Roots Excellurator also exceeds into a couple weeks of flower. USe the nute schedule and see how it works for you. its all not that hard. just use a chiller please.

You don't have to contact doubleds. I am doubleds

He runs stim root in the res. And why do you claim to be doubleds?

Comercial

Top Bottom