Stinking Hermi!!

• Thread starter LA Woman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LA Woman

Hey everyone. Its been quite a while since I posted. Good to be back around. Anyway......I need someones advice. My poor little plants have turned hermi on me. I was wondering what you guys think I should do with them. I alrerady know I'm cutting them down in a day or two so I can get on with a new grow.
ATM they are 44 days flowering. My question is "what is the most useful way to harvest them so I get the most out of the deal"?

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

You can physically remove the stamens. It's labor-intensive, but effective.

Seeded bud isn't the worst thing in the world. You can let it ripen as is and make concentrates or edibles.

L

LA Woman

Hey Doc.....let me ask you something. If I were to pick the seeds out should I use tweezers? There are tons of them. I tried pulling some off of a fresh stem but I didn't do so hot. The deal is I've never had a hermi and I've also never made oil, hash, edibless or other...I just smoke.
So do the seeds fall off easier with dry time? What would you do and how? Thanks for the help. Meagan

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

when they are dry the seeds will come right out. If its only for personal why not wait 2-3 weeks? Seeds do not effect quality of the medicine.

L

LA Woman

I decided I am going to wait squirrel. The small branch I cut a week ago the seeds just fell off almost already. It smoked ok as well as far as potency but, a little harsh on the throat. I just really wanted this grow over so I can have my box back for a new grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom