stinky outside

• Thread starter boss750
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boss750

Whats up everyone. I got a 6,000 watt op, two rows with 3 lights in each row. I'm exhausting through the lights. at the end of each row i have an 8" vortex (2 vortex) and they both go into a sealed chamber with a 12 in carbon filter and vortex exhausting out to the upstairs where i have it heating my bedroom at night. I smell nothing inside my house but outside i can smell it when the wind blows. my question is I'm not sure if its me stinking or if one of my neighbors are blowing it up. what do you guys think? I've had from 4,000-24,000 watt ops and never had a problem with smell outside. what is your thoughts?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
a pictorial view would help>>>also how are you scrubbing your room?? It sounds to me like your not??

gtd

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
maybe the sealed chamber isnt so sealed and is leaking smell before it can scrub it all the way - shot n the dark

F

FaTRippz

depends where you live. if in california mj is everywhere. it could be a skunk or mybe your neighbor has an outdoor setup. it also could be Cleome growing somewhere close to your residence

B

boss750

i just have a 12" carbon filter to kill the smell. its only 6 lights and I've had much bigger ops with a 12" and have had no problems. sealed chamber is inside grow room and it is definitely sealed air tight. it flows upstairs into a bedroom to heat the bedrooms upstairs. upstairs does not smell at all. and yes I'm in Cali bay area.

P

paulycali

Its your neighbors bro! I have the same situation. Only during late flowering and harvest time i add Ona Gel. So i reccomend using ona gel at those times. If your still paranoid then go get some Ona Gel now and stick it outside. Good luck man and hope the best

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Lol. Go buy a bunch of the Ona Gel and pass it along to your neighbors as presents. Kinda like a newspaper boy. Throw it and run. Maybe they will get the hint.
I have smelly neighbors also. I do not think they have ever heard of a carbon filter. I asked him about one and he looked puzzled. So I left it at that.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

The house is leaking i bet. I start off by stapleing and taping over the windows again. Anywhere that has a crack or a place that has overlap.

Next just say you rolled one. Act like its nothing and that you just ran out so no bums stay over to long.

Personally i place a 4" scrubber and hepa by my stove to tell people i simply dont like cooking smell. Witch i don't, imagine all your clothin in your closet smelling like bacon rather then clean clothin.

Gel never hurts

Top Bottom