Stoner Films?? Check it out!!

• Thread starter Midori
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Midori

Hello ThcFarmer's...let me share this simple website i made www.stoners-movie.com it contains a lot of stoner films from old to new...its not yet completed but you can already watch and comment on posted videos :character0103:

Peace

C

Chesney

Nice website mate, time to sit, chill and watch some movies I think.:rasta:

I

I N Hail

Very nice, I'll will really injoy this!!!!!!
thank's and great ideal...+rep

I N Hail

M

Midori

tnx for the nice comments brothers... if ever anyone knew a stoner film that wasnt there ,u can pm me and ill try to post it there:character0103:

T

tngreen

man thats awesome! you turned me onto some movies ive never heard of before (maybe for a reason haha). keep updating it!

L

luvinlife

hell yes buddy! sweet website & killer idea. I forgot how many sweet stoner flicks there are! It proves you don't just have to be a smoker to like these badass stoner films! Right on Midori

N

Nuglover

What about movies like Space Balls, Blazing Saddles, MP's Holy Grail, or The Gods Must be Crazy, hell anything by Mel Brooks or Monty Python. They're not technically stoner movies, but I've had years of laughter watching these while being baked.

M

Midori

thnx again guys for appreciating the concept or idea of the site:sun almost near completion.

Nuglover tnx for the titles u shared ill try to look for the vids and if i got it ill post it:sun

Latest posts

Top Bottom