• Tagged users None
Ritual

Ritual

Do any of yall listen to this genre? If so what are some bands
you dig?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I tried listening to some bongzilla. It made my anxiety levels go off the charts. Lol.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
From way back, Get High, Sons Of Champlin. Song was banned from airwaves by the FCC.
Got really really high with the band backstage several times before during, and after shows.... They had incredible weed and partook heavily....

Ritual

Ritual

Bongzilla rules! Haha i could see it being a bit stressful to some tho. Awesome story chickenman! You seem like a righteous dude. Im gonna listen to that tune in a bit, thanks for trning me on to a new group (for me) familiar with saint vitus? From that same era.

Ritual

Ritual

Finally got a chance to listen, not sludge or metal but definately stoner ha! Great tune. Any chance of my finding their records or are theya local/regional band lost in time chickenman?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Youtube has some recent clips a live show at rancho niccasio. was there front row white hat.

The Sons have been around for 45 plus years,. Incredible musicians. the guitar player Terry Haggerty is my friend....

And of course I was there this night at Winterland at 250 Terry ripps it...

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
That was then, this is now. Am up front, white hat.

Last edited:
Ritual

Ritual

Groovy tunes. Can i find wax for this band or just youtube? You seem to be friends with alot of musicians. I assume you play?

Top Bottom