Stoner's grow...

• Thread starter usstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Don't waste your money on the ladybugs. They wont clear the mites and they will leave your floor full of dead ladybugs when they die off.

Order yourself some "Minute Pirate Bugs". They are a mites nightmare. After they finish off the mites in the room they will eat eachother and you wont have carcasses laying all over the place.

Lookin damn good in the brother! MGG

usstoner

usstoner

Some more 4sd coming out of the cloner...good times...

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Get ready for some stellar fecking herb brother.. I had to come look here to since I smelled that Jacks Princess over here ;)
Mines already posted here in the Mi thread and under the name JP.

On second run now with both of the two cuts I have here.. Big girl and little girl pairing of delight with each leaning towards the parental lines but yet retaining some of the traits and effects from the opposite side..

usstoner

usstoner

Ok..here's my bonsai 4sd..lol...she's 22in tall...i got some more flowering a little bigger...next round will have more training...still dealin with fuck mites...i don't fuckin know...i harvested the jacks princess...which is good..jacks cleaner p1 with the c88/c99 is nice...no ceiling on that weed...smokin it now..takin forever type...but anyway here we go...

IMG 3593
IMG 3594
IMG 3601
IMG 3615

Next round..flowering....ran out of cal mag...so they look a little roygh...buts its all good....

IMG 3619
IMG 3618

usstoner

usstoner

Jacks Princess...my new favorite weed...strong and no ceiling with this one...make the rookies puke...lol...fuckin good times...been a long time..KaKs got the gear and the knowledge to put it all together...this is old school weed...at its finest....

IMG 3575
IMG 3571
IMG 3578

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Kreations are looking good here.. I shared some Jacks Princess with a relative and he really liked the spirit coming through the plant and reaffirmed that lengthy smoke report I wrote a few weeks back..

I had to tell Kak I am taking my Haze dom pheno of Jaks Princess and crossing with the Intellect stud -Apollo 11 f3.. Then onward to working it into some Nevils haze heheh

Bringing back the Old School with even more new combinations. I have the JackPot backcross I followed this one up with and it is looking really good for early testing .JC dom this is and I do believe we have a real JackPot.

usstoner

usstoner

Kreations are looking good here.. I shared some Jacks Princess with a relative and he really liked the spirit coming through the plant and reaffirmed that lengthy smoke report I wrote a few weeks back..

I had to tell Kak I am taking my Haze dom pheno of Jaks Princess and crossing with the Intellect stud -Apollo 11 f3.. Then onward to working it into some Nevils haze heheh

Bringing back the Old School with even more new combinations. I have the JackPot backcross I followed this oine up with and it is looking really good for early testing .JC dom this is and I do believe we have a real JackPot.
Yea man...I'm happy with this one..ofcource there all good...the jacks princess has a strong stoney happy social stone...80 percent head...makes ur head hot...lol...my oldladys likin it...i got 2 1/2 jars full...ill let some cure and get a better report...but I'm happy so far...

usstoner

usstoner

A few 4sd finally got them uppotted to some 3 gallon pots..and finally got the fuckers lookin good..haven't seen any mites in a few weeks..but..I'm gonna hit them with some neem oil and veg another 30 days...
IMG 3785

Mota's Berry sanders I'm testing ...she's getting close mayb another week...smells good..
IMG 3779

Top Bottom