Stoner's grow...

• Thread starter usstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

We'll my last crop sucked...I got run over with ants...had a small water leak and they all came with there friends..lol...not funny...I got some more diesel berry goin...some BCS/haze from mc one...I've got 20 plants goin hopin for 10 ladies...goin to run in 3 gallon pots...mayb 5 gallon...goin to veg for 8 to 10 weeks...should harvest this summer some time..lol...fixin to order some new seeds...I'm leaning toward mk ultra...mayb kosher Kush...to many strains...lol...I've got a 10/10 room I'm going to fill up...and im ordering some organic ferts...not sure which brand...but something...lol...any ideas will help...thanks and I'll have some pics up soon...thanks...
Just a heads up. I ran about 5 or 6 of the Kosher Beans. Although its great smoke, every phenol I found was so damn lanky and weak branched they would hold a damn piece of popcorn up. If ya run it hope ya find a stronger structured girl than I did...or get a screen. Good to see ya back around bro. MGG

chikken

chikken

Just a heads up. I ran about 5 or 6 of the Kosher Beans. Although its great smoke, every phenol I found was so damn lanky and weak branched they would hold a damn piece of popcorn up. If ya run it hope ya find a stronger structured girl than I did...or get a screen. Good to see ya back around bro. MGG

if the bitch won't hold itself up, i won't run it a second time. i can't stand lil weak lanky long leg bitches

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

if the bitch won't hold itself up, i won't run it a second time. i can't stand lil weak lanky long leg bitches

Yeah the shit was so damn potent and flavorful I was hopin to find a stronger structured girl. The last 2 never made it to the flower room. I aint flowerin shit that needs support in fuckin veg. Still got a bean or 2 of the KK but they wont be getting popped by me haha. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I got it as a freebie a while back...but its still gatherin dust. I've heard both good and not so good on it...hence why it aint been popped yet haha. Pop that fucker. :D MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

I almost bought the kosher kush damn glad I didn't now. I have had some shit would pound your head that couldn't/wouldn't stand up and I tossed that shit. falling over,lanky won't stand up weed gets in the way...lol drives me nuts. ask big

I know EXACTLY what you mean brother. MGG

Agreed! I don't know about y'all...but I gots enuff to do without having to teach them how to grow! I agree 100%! If it can't support it's own weight...fuck it! I don't care how dank it is! There's PLENTY of great gear to run that WILL hold itself up! (Cough, cough, ROC, cough, BOG, ahem, cough). ;)

Stoner...sorry about your problems and the ants...(ugh)! Great to see ya back around bro! Best, -Max :wacky:

usstoner

usstoner

Yea I'm confused i may go with the Hog...and I'm looking at Heavy Duty Fruity...i got 5 jack the ripper goin now...I've grown 2 of subs gear and wasn't to impressed...i had these beans for awhile...hope it good...will find out...lol...thanks for all thw good vibes ...

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I was looking at beans last night on attittude. like a damn kid in a candy store...sub has some of the prettiest weed that won't get you high...lol. I was looking at some haze crosses...but damn,,11 weeks flower ? maybe later but not now.

I am yet to run anything by TGA that has stayed in my garden for more than 3 months.... they all seem larfy to me and can never get his gear to lock up

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

I was looking at beans last night on attittude. like a damn kid in a candy store...sub has some of the prettiest weed that won't get you high...lol. I was looking at some haze crosses...but damn,,11 weeks flower ? maybe later but not now.
Bean Whore!!...that's all there is to it...hehehe....Haze...yea...just what your wired azz needs C...some Haze my azz...lol....go with the HDF stoner...I think you'll like it better...I got some from back in the day if you want um to try...B

usstoner

usstoner

Right on...and yea bdb i would love to run them..i can start them yesterday..lol..ill get some pics up soon...gona a nice long grow..lol..my BcsHaze r looking. reall nice...I'm exited...as for as subs gear goin...just tryin to fill the room...lol..i grew his timewreack and dairyqueen...both sucked...thanks for all the.info..and goin to order some new nuts...i want to go organic...been running flora nova and i really like it...but both gallons r low...time to reup...thanks..

usstoner

usstoner

Some Dbs getting ready for some new shoes...there doin very good ...thanks..

0115142045a

Top Bottom