Stone's Grow! "Sweet Jack" Karma Genetics Test grow

• Thread starter stone69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stone69

Ok! I'm very exited about this... my first test grow...very cool!...
Anyway I'll be testing Karma Genetics brand new "Sweet Jack"

Karmas sweet jack test grow 009

Karmas sweet jack test grow 012

This is their description...

Sweet Jack
This is the SweetSkunk SOL-cut from breeder Steve crossed with my Jack Herrer#22 male this is going to give loose sativa looking buds I think. As well as some nice fruity sweet pheno's. They will stretch above normal. and should produce some more oldskool smoke.
Expected Flowering time is 11/14 weeks

I'll be running 4 inside, two in soil and two in Canna coco. Now one of each are gonna get GH Nute's and one of each will get Cutting Edge nute's, so we should get a good test from this run....

Then even this late in the game I'm running the rest outside(I may have to finish in a homemade mini-greenhouse, being they run as long as they run), but they WILL finish... Muahahahaha...

On half the outside I will be using Gh Nute's and Half will get Cutting edge...

So if we get 8 girls... we should have a good test with many variable's..

The first beans were soaked for a couple hours and put into Rapid Rooters on the 4th of July... so this should be some fircracker weed...

Karmas sweet jack test grow 016

F

Fear

Dude same test strain I will be doing soon I will be keepin an eeye out. Watch out with the cutting edge it messed my babbies clones up distorted and burnt the leaves, yellowed my sensitive OG's. Cool pics to now I don't have too post em. Peace Homie!

S

stone69

Thanks Realbusy... good to have you here bro...
Fear... did you adjust amounts to compensate?

M

missmunky

Good luck on your grow. I look forward to watching the progression. Happy Farming mate.
missmunky

F

Fear

I dont have time to experiment with something so time sensitive, so i never adjusted anything. I went back to what I used before, bright dark green.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i have a test pack of these i will start a thread in a couple of days they just cracked

Latest posts

Top Bottom