Stoney Girl Gear

• Thread starter JoshuaTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JoshuaTree

So Over the weekend my store owner P/u some gear from stoney girl. We have multiple packs of cripit and pit bull. I run a collective garden here in Washington and we normally do not stock seeds. When i came into work today i found a huge surprise...... I have done some searching on the farm and have gotten some really NEGATIVE FEEDBACK on Stoney girl genetics, Plus i have heard rumors from farmer markets, and friends/patients. I'm waiting on my farm gear to arrive and i need the practice So I'm gonna attempt my first grow log with these. Anyone think i should just burn the packs ?

Seedpack   cripit back
Seedpack   cripit front
Seedpack   pit bull back
Seedpack   pit bull front
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

The reason for all the neg comments is bc her info on the packs are BS. 35 days (flowering) and 32% THC? Yeah... Anyway, other then that I actually have a buddy who really likes the pitbull, but even he'll say it takes at least 8 wks. Personally, If it were me, I wouldn't throw em out, I'd hold on to em and throw em outdoor. F*ck it. Ya never know. -PDX

T

TreFarmer

RUN EM! Read my post here:

I got another sample, fucking chron +1! I love the Bubba and the GDP This, I swear is a cross of the two. If this is THE Pitbull and the Crippit is its progeny, you'll be treated, if one comes oit this nice your beans have done 2 things:
1 test and document for your patients and us
2 answers the million dollar question. Are Stoney Girl's claims legit?

P

paulycali

Where the license agreement they came with? Show us farmers what it says. Stoney Girl Garderns seems to be like montesanto seed company except the seeds are of marijuana. Im extremely curious as i have always wondered about them. Of course i knew there flowering times are untrue and thc% but they do have some very nice genetics. I just want to know the truth. Ask where he got the seeds from? There are alot of fakes out there. Lets get to the bottom of this. Dont burn em send them to me LOL! Grow em make a thread and show the world whats up. Could be positive could be negative. Do us all a favor. Thanks good luck and peace out

J

JoshuaTree

Getting ready to post the EULA, its kinda funny sounding

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with everyone else, give them a shot. I have also heard bad things for the obvious reasons but have never seen a true grow journal on them so put it to the test.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
for soem reason im gonna watch this

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea pop them beans & let's see if there worth a shit.. I'm very interested in this grow.. I'll b tuned in on this 1..

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I say you should save those for souvenirs, done in 35 - 38 days with 36% THC?, probably gonna be worth a pretty penny when she's in prison for lying:lock:.....lol
Actually, Pop those suckers and I want to see them at 35 days :harvest: and I will even pay for you to send a sample to SteepHill labs in Oakland to have it tested. :bongsmi: I have heard these claims before but didn't think that they actually printed those outrageous numbers on the package itself, wow!!!! I mean my Blue Geez is some flat out F-I-R-E :stonedsmilie: and it tested at 16.93% THC, so I can hardly imagine what twice that level would be like, frikkin' Salvia headrushes :icon_dizzy: ....lol
Just my .02 cents....
Peace

P.S. I too would like to take a gander at that EULA I've heard about....lol

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I say you should save those for souvenirs, done in 35 - 38 days with 36% THC?, probably gonna be worth a pretty penny when she's in prison for lying:lock:.....lol
Actually, Pop those suckers and I want to see them at 35 days :harvest: and I will even pay for you to send a sample to SteepHill labs in Oakland to have it tested. :bongsmi: I have heard these claims before but didn't think that they actually printed those outrageous numbers on the package itself, wow!!!! I mean my Blue Geez is some flat out F-I-R-E :stonedsmilie: and it tested at 16.93% THC, so I can hardly imagine what twice that level would be like, frikkin' Salvia headrushes :icon_dizzy: ....lol
Just my .02 cents....
Peace

Highest % of thc ive smoked was MK Ultra and Platinum OG Kush, both from the same collective in capitola, both tested by SC labs with paperwork.

They both put me on my ass, no joke.

BUT i will add iv'e smoked on some 14-18% shit that got me out like a light in less than a half hour. So its tit for tat.

I wanna see this shit grow, tested, and a smoke report. Should be interesting.

J

JoshuaTree

I have a Gas chromatograph at my work that we hardly ever use. I will run the samples and post results in the end :P Gonna put these in a shot glass tonight and watch the magic begin... Question? can i post the pics of the log in this thread>? or should i start a new one.?

Venom818

Venom818

I have a Gas chromatograph at my work that we hardly ever use. I will run the samples and post results in the end :P Gonna put these in a shot glass tonight and watch the magic begin... Question? can i post the pics of the log in this thread>? or should i start a new one.?

i say posted here you already got peoples attn im subd for this one :icon_animal26:

symbiote420

symbiote420

I wanna see this grow! run those beans! if Not Ill run them for you! I wanna put this claim to the test.

And now it's unanimous, run those beans and post it. I heard they call her Stoney Baloney around Oregon, lol.

S

Skunkenstein

Well they do call her ''Stoney Girl''..haha. I chatted with her Once Years Ago..She is really Spacey, and when ya see her Pix, you'll Understand...She is really High all the Time..!! It's quite Remarkable that somebody actually Printed that Nonsence in the Last installment of the Big Book of Buds 4? The Genetics might be good, but the Numbers are Pure Bullshit, and she just Learned How to grow in 05-06...So a Breeder she is Not..By any Stretch of the Imagination..! They might Harvest a Plant at 35days..but that Doesnt mean it's Done..Even the pics in this Book will show that Plainly as Day.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
im sub'd gotta see these and the claims

Top Bottom