Stoney Girl Gear

• Thread starter JoshuaTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

well her lawyers are certainly smoking more than her meds because that EULA is not worth the sticker it is printed on for so many reasons! I wish I had some of her gear just so I could do a seed run and gift them all over the net!

sorry for caps but PEOPLE CANNOT OWN LIFE!!! YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PATENT A LIVING ORGANISM!!!!

T

TreFarmer

Here is that Pit Bull pheno...
All who kno me kno I don't rave lest it is wotth it!!
imagejpeg_2-1.jpg

T

the_german

There are 98% thc strains as well as 98% cbd strains that have been developed for extraction in the pharmacuetical fields.

Chase the knowledge, pretty intersting stuff when ya look

Tex

do you mean the "thc gold" stuff?
this liquid sounds sick to me

i'm still wondering how things have changed in the us over the last years
now you have dispensaries and a lot of research facilities and you can analyze
this will be a complete new era of growing and breeding and its just beginning

so I have to say, im a bit jealous ;)
in germany we was used to say that you go to jail in us for a joint,
not anymore heh?

greetz from overseas

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i beleive there genetics are good.. just they pull early for medical reasons.. they want the thc up high .. on all there genetics.. is my belief.. people that are sick with seriose shit that pot works for.. they need to be up and moving not laying in a bed all day smoking pot.. they are trying to not do that because thats wat the pills do.. they knock u out.. and thats all.. if they want to get some bud that makes them up all day and to smoke the other pain or watever away they harvest early.. people growing for selling purposes will let it go weeks by the normal harvest time to add weight.. and to get it to be more of a narcotic high .. because people like being that high.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

ya i think that to be honest.. strains are being hoarded by people.. i read somewere else that the pharmacutical companys had a strain that was 75% Thc and 50% CBD... i dont know how true it is .. but id love to get my hands on some pitbull. i would breed the hell out of everything i could with it to try and get that lower flower time higher thc. would be sweet .. but if u look at those packs they say not to breed with them and shit.. lol. its like u think some1 isnt going to hit that up and breed away? i would if i could only get my hands on a couple packs..

is there anywere that tests pot not for medical use just to test it ??????

johnursery

johnursery

i beleive there genetics are good.. just they pull early for medical reasons.. they want the thc up high .. on all there genetics.. is my belief.. people that are sick with seriose shit that pot works for.. they need to be up and moving not laying in a bed all day smoking pot.. they are trying to not do that because thats wat the pills do.. they knock u out.. and thats all.. if they want to get some bud that makes them up all day and to smoke the other pain or watever away they harvest early.. people growing for selling purposes will let it go weeks by the normal harvest time to add weight.. and to get it to be more of a narcotic high .. because people like being that high.

any cannaficionado will tell you that if your a med patient and you need a strain for a reason you will let the plant mature! if its indy dom then yes youll get an indy stone but if its sativa or sativa dom then you will have your up daytime high... and %50 plus %75= you got told a story, thats 125% relief lol
i know everyones told to harvest to there liking and to a certain degree you should, but it should be more like harvest when the plants ready and if the plant doesnt have what you want then move on to other strains...preferably reputable strains and not hype... some people work on real medical strains targeted for specific types of relief....the differences between an indy picked early and a mature sativa are staggering, same with an indica when mature and a sativa thats been left to over ripen, extremely different effects...its usualy not that people are greedy so they let there plants mature fully, its usualy the oppisite people are greedy so they harvest early cause there chasing that paper and in a rush

T

TreFarmer

do you mean the "thc gold" stuff?
this liquid sounds sick to me

i'm still wondering how things have changed in the us over the last years
now you have dispensaries and a lot of research facilities and you can analyze
this will be a complete new era of growing and breeding and its just beginning

so I have to say, im a bit jealous ;)
in germany we was used to say that you go to jail in us for a joint,
not anymore heh?

greetz from overseas

THC Gold is incredible! I need the recipe!! The rumor is it takes 6 months to produce a batch... the shit turns purple as itt oxidizes..mmmmm;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom