Stoney Tony’s forever grow journal

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

So I figure instead of starting a new journal every year, I’m just going to keep this one going F O R E V E R. Or at least until I die. Lol. I just picked my strains for my outdoor season and my indoor grow.
Stoney tonys forever grow journal
the blueberry I’m starting for a friend. And the triple cheese cross is an auto going in the tent. I still gotta figure out which 2 are going inside and which 2 are going outside. I don’t have a super long summer so I gotta do some research and see which strains will be done first. And throw those two outside.If anyone has grown any of these strains before I’m always looking for any insight. I got 6 cups of water on the heating pad. I’ll drop the beans in later on today. I did a half cup of filtered water with a squirt of peroxide in each cup.
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 2
I’m waiting on some cleaning solution to come in so I can give my tent a good cleaning. I have a raised garden outside. I’ll be adding worm castings and Gaia green 444 to the soil the first week of may.ill top dress with Gaia 444 through veg and a mix of that and the Gaia bloom for flower. For the indoor I’ll be using 5ga. Fabric pots on @acinfinity self watering bases. I have a 3x3 tent with a 300w light.(plus another sf1000 if needed)I’m planning on adding 2-3 autos to my outdoorgrow as well. I get great sun till august then I loose it quick so hoping the autos are done by the time the sun drops. And I get some fatties.lol. Last year I had huge plants but the buds could have been a lot denser. Not complaining just trying to learn lol. I’m always looking for advice on any step of my grows so feel free to let me know anything you see I’m screwing up. Lol I can take it. And again if anyone has any advice on the strains I chose I’d love to hear what you think. Thanks for checking it out I’m hoping it’s my best grow yet fingers crossed. Just as a disclaimer anything I mentioned before may be changed at any time. Lol I won Potm last month and know I have some goodies coming in so I’ll be showing off a lot of new gadgets and supplies here as well. Good luck and happy growing to everyone this growing season. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a good one unlike last years moldfest lol. On that note I’ll leave you guys with some of my previous years grows. Hope you enjoy the show
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 3
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 4
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 5
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 6
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 7
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 10
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 9
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 11
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 14
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 8
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 15

Stoney tonys forever grow journal 12
Stoney tonys forever grow journal 13
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

So I figured out I want to do the skunk and the biscotti in the tent. From what I’ve read the skunk is meant for indoor and the biscotti wouldn’t be ready till late October which probably wouldn’t work here. One of the other two had a mold resistant parent and the other should be ready mid October which isn’t ideal but probably doable if get some rain protection.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I like this idea! F OR E V E R! Makes me think of the sandlot every freaking time I hear it lol!!!

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

All this growing talk gave me the itch to do something lol. I went out and got 7 bags of basic garden soil and 2 bags of .5 .5 .5 black crow manure to add to the garden with the worm castings and Gaia. I’m gonna wait till May to add it all but at least now I’m ready.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

So I left the seeds in the water peroxide mix for 12 hrs 2 of the six sunk and the other 4 looked liked they wanted to so I moved them to a paper towel in a Tupperware. I checked them 12 hrs later and the London pound cake x was cracked with the smallest bump of a tail starting to poke out. I put that in a cup with ff hf soil.and sprayed it down a little. I’m hoping by tomorrow morning I’ll be able to plant the rest. I forgot to take pics of the lpc but I’ll try to get the rest when they crack.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Did you grow some Creamsicle last year if you did, how did it turn out? Good luck on this year’s.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Did you grow some Creamsicle last year if you did, how did it turn out? Good luck on this year’s.
I thought it was orange creamsicle for half the grow. Then after looking through my seeds I realized it was critical orange punch. Lol oops. But it came out pretty good. Could have been a little denser. But the taste and high were both great. Im personally not a sativa fan but it’s a good day smoke. I still have a lot left lol I got almost 2 lbs off of her. The pic with the bud as big as my arm is the c.o.p.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! Sounds like it’s about time you started making some hash! When you grow a lot more than you can use, that is always a good alternative! Take it easy, brother!

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Right on! Sounds like it’s about time you started making some hash! When you grow a lot more than you can use, that is always a good alternative! Take it easy, brother!
That’s actually a great idea. Now I just gotta figure out how. Lol down the rabbit hole I go.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hopefully a bunch of land, race strains! Grown strictly for making hash! And will hedge my bet with a few modern hybrids. And a freak show just out of curiosity! Getting tired of modern hybrids. Hash mixed in with tobacco is about all my old lungs can handle anymore! And there’s always strong brownies if I want to get really,Fooked oop!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Like you, I always wind up with way more than I can use! Making hash is a good way to deal with the excess and it’s fun and doesn’t cost too much! That goddamn,GNick got me hooked on it! He’s a terrible influence!🤣

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Hopefully a bunch of land, race strains! Grown strictly for making hash! And will hedge my bet with a few modern hybrids. And a freak show just out of curiosity! Getting tired of modern hybrids. Hash mixed in with tobacco is about all my old lungs can handle anymore! And there’s always strong brownies if I want to get really,Fooked oop!
I do make edibles but they really don’t do much for me. I just make em for everyone else. I have a cpl of those freak show beans too. definitely let me know what you think. Good luck this season.

Top Bottom