Stop and seize Aggressive police take hundreds of millions of dollars from motorists not charged wit

• Thread starter liketosmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
liketosmoke

liketosmoke

A thriving subculture of road officers on the network now competes to see who can seize the most cash and contraband, describing their exploits in the network’s chat rooms and sharing “trophy shots” of money and drugs. Some police advocate highway interdiction as a way of raising revenue for cash-strapped municipalities.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta love the Bush inspired "Patriot Act"

Used the terror and fear of 9/11 to complete the groundwork for a police action country.

Last I recall, it was my right to have cash that belonged to me. Now I have to fear having it seized cause in a traffic stop my face might twitch and it be perceived as nervousness that I am hiding something, then allowing my money to be seized and have to spend money to get back what was lawfully mine in the first place.

When will the insanity cease. Are we a Nation that will allow all of our civil liberties to be erased for the control and illusion that in the process we are being made safer. Sad to say, I believe that is exactly what is happening. Wake up America!!!!

Great post @ liketosmoke.

FiveAM

FiveAM

You can't just revolt to Anarchy, you saw what happened in places like Ferguson. People do things for the right reason, i.e protest against government wronging them, but the idiots ruin that shit for the rest of us.

Robbing and looting will ensue, the whole world will take advantage and we'll all be lost.

Let's keep it perspective here, that's what I'm saying. Because we might spend all this money on defense budget, more then most everyone combined. But do you want to see what happens if we stop spending that money? All the communists, dictators, terrorist groups that will rise up knowing we aren't there to stop them, even if it's just the oil we're after?

All that being said, things need to change. The will of the people needs to be what's heard first and formost.

So maybe we the people need to start putting our money into a group that is made by us, for us, and with us. Create a "constitution PAC" group, where everything we do is fight for the constitution and the bill of rights. That's just my 2 cents. Take it or leave, not ment to offend anyone.

TL;DR

Stop bitching, start doing something about it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You can't just revolt to Anarchy, you saw what happened in places like Ferguson. People do things for the right reason, i.e protest against government wronging them, but the idiots ruin that shit for the rest of us.

Robbing and looting will ensue, the whole world will take advantage and we'll all be lost.

Let's keep it perspective here, that's what I'm saying. Because we might spend all this money on defense budget, more then most everyone combined. But do you want to see what happens if we stop spending that money? All the communists, dictators, terrorist groups that will rise up knowing we aren't there to stop them, even if it's just the oil we're after?

All that being said, things need to change. The will of the people needs to be what's heard first and formost.

So maybe we the people need to start putting our money into a group that is made by us, for us, and with us. Create a "constitution PAC" group, where everything we do is fight for the constitution and the bill of rights. That's just my 2 cents. Take it or leave, not ment to offend anyone.

TL;DR

Stop bitching, start doing something about it.
Not suggesting Anarchy. Just a call for change. I wonder what the British government called the colonist's armed with pitchforks and shovels and a miserable arsenal of rifles as they were fighting and dying to protect the freedoms that some of us enjoy today. Bet they were called anarchists. Or better yet terrorists. Haaa

If you really believe you can reason with the powers that be and have a peaceful resolution to what is happening in America today then I guess I would say I am glad you weren't the spokesperson for the colonist's as they rose up and kicked the British's ass. Liberty always has and always will be paid for in blood. The "Tree of Liberty" is stained thru and thru with it.

You stated that "The will of the people needs to be what's heard first and formost."

How do you propose to get that done? Now I dont know you from Adam and I guess I am allowing my frustration to show a tad and for that I apologize. Not trying to flame or argue. I just get tired of all the politically correct thinkers that still believe that we will soon be huddled around a campfire singing KoombyYa with a smile of contentment on our faces.

What your seeing in America today is a ramping up of our police action states to handle any coming insurrection that we the people may have in mind. But the majority of folks will give up their civil liberties if they are told it is to keep them safer. Remember the "Bigger the Lie The more they will believe"

I wonder what our Founding Fathers would do???? ........Food for thought.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Not suggesting Anarchy. Just a call for change. I wonder what the British government called the colonist's armed with pitchforks and shovels and a miserable arsenal of rifles as they were fighting and dying to protect the freedoms that some of us enjoy today. Bet they were called anarchists. Or better yet terrorists. Haaa

If you really believe you can reason with the powers that be and have a peaceful resolution to what is happening in America today then I guess I would say I am glad you weren't the spokesperson for the colonist's as they rose up and kicked the British's ass. Liberty always has and always will be paid for in blood. The "Tree of Liberty" is stained thru and thru with it.

You stated that "The will of the people needs to be what's heard first and formost."

How do you propose to get that done? Now I dont know you from Adam and I guess I am allowing my frustration to show a tad and for that I apologize. Not trying to flame or argue. I just get tired of all the politically correct thinkers that still believe that we will soon be huddled around a campfire singing KoombyYa with a smile of contentment on our faces.

What your seeing in America today is a ramping up of our police action states to handle any coming insurrection that we the people may have in mind. But the majority of folks will give up their civil liberties if they are told it is to keep them safer. Remember the "Bigger the Lie The more they will believe"

I wonder what our Founding Fathers would do???? ........Food for thought.

Bro, you need to slow your roll, and reread what I wrote. You really think that we can just rise up against our government and the rest of the world is just going to stand around and watch? Really? REALLY? They will exploit that and ruin us.

You are still talking about the problems, and I'm trying to THINK of solutions. WTF stop taking ONE thing i said and running with it, Take THE ENTIRE CONTEXT and think about it.

There's a time for words and there's a time for fighting, if this is fighting time, where's the army at? Did you think we would win with no army? NO leaders? NO organizations?

But this IS the internet, who am I to think people read and understand more then one sentence, let alone a whole paragraph of words. And if you guys can't find a faith in what the country was founded on, then I guess we just want two different Americas.

And I ask all of you, what are you doing to change things, besides arguing with me on these forums? Please tell me that one. What are you doing to change things?

FiveAM

FiveAM

Here, let me post this right here and see what you guys even understand is happening here.

Let this run for 30 minutes while you type up your hatred at me, while you think I'm the enemy and problem. Then look at the right side and see what the number one country is.

hell let it run for 2 minutes.

Why do you think that is happening?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here, let me post this right here and see what you guys even understand is happening here.

Let this run for 30 minutes while you type up your hatred at me, while you think I'm the enemy and problem. Then look at the right side and see what the number one country is.

hell let it run for 2 minutes.

Why do you think that is happening?
I am open to suggestions. I also did include that in my original reply that I was allowing my emotions to be on my sleeve. I did ask you take that into account. I dont want to argue. What I do want, is to know that there is hope that someday some sense of normalcy can be restored to what was once a great nation. Also I am not a hater. You have a right to your opinion and not be bashed if it oppose mine. That is the beauty of freedom of speech and the freedoms that were ONCE guaranteed under our Constitution. Again I do apologize if my comment offended you. It was just an opinion bro.

I do remain to any suggestions you may have to accomplish that mission.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@ FiveAm I did visit the link you posted. Enlighten me as to what I am seeing. Looks like a sort of IP address attacks and the countries it is aimed at. Heck I dont know, help me out and how it correlates to the discussion at hand.

FiveAM

FiveAM

I really just wish people in the cannabis community were so much more active in politics. It may sounds weird to the masses, but more down to earth and reasonable people in charge would do us some good. Not all these power and money hungry assholes we have out there now.

I really don't know the answer here, we all know what the problem is, so let's come up with a solution together. Because if it's something we all can live by, then it's probably a good start.

@ FiveAm I did visit the link you posted. Enlighten me as to what I am seeing. Looks like a sort of IP address attacks and the countries it is aimed at. Heck I dont know, help me out and how it correlates to the discussion at hand.

It's the rest of the world, and people inside our country attacking us over the internet. All of our computers, important and otherwise taking ip attacks and hits from all over the world. Just let it run for awhile.

Everything is on a computer these days, and shit like that worries the crap outta me. It's a digital war, and it's going on while we sleep, eat and shit..just one breach and what can happen I don't know. It looks like WW3 every time I see it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There we go. Now see how easy it was to avert a war of words between you and I.? All I had to do was see that something I said may have offended you and took the time to make it right. I appreciate your post and your thoughts. Too bad more people don't think 1st before pulling the trigger or pushing the end game buttons.

I agree with your 1st comment, especially about the cannabis community, hell every community for that matter. My excuse is I have over the years have become apathetic towards the whole political process. And yes, I understand that if I am not going to be part of the process I shouldn't complain. But that hasn't kept me from caring about the direction that we as a Nation are headed. I get frustrated, because I feel Powerless to do anything about it. And truth be known I feel like we are running out of time.

Peace

FiveAM

FiveAM

You shouldn't be powerless, that's the beauty about the Constitution and the founding fathers original intentions. It's your duty to stand up for what you believe in brother. You HAVE to, and you need to.

I got a little excited, sorry to you for that. felt like I was getting told to shut up a bit there. my bad. Sent you a PM about it.

As for the original topic, I feel like all these things are just part of a bigger issue: Corruption going unchecked.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You shouldn't be powerless, that's the beauty about the Constitution and the founding fathers original intentions. It's your duty to stand up for what you believe in brother. You HAVE to, and you need to.

I got a little excited, sorry to you for that. felt like I was getting told to shut up a bit there. my bad. Sent you a PM about it.

As for the original topic, I feel like all these things are just part of a bigger issue: Corruption going unchecked.

I could have approached it better also. By linking your quote it did appear that I was singling you out. Was not the intent.
I want you to check out this link. Very long read but very interesting. Chunk it down over a few days and tell me what you think. Part of the reason I have lost faith in the political process and the realization of the danger our Constitution is really in, Have a great night and again no worries.

http://americathebattlefield.blogsp...l-law-subversion-of-the-balance-of-power.html

FiveAM

FiveAM

I could have approached it better also. By linking your quote it did appear that I was singling you out. Was not the intent.
I want you to check out this link. Very long read but very interesting. Chunk it down over a few days and tell me what you think. Part of the reason I have lost faith in the political process and the realization of the danger our Constitution is really in, Have a great night and again no worries.

http://americathebattlefield.blogsp...l-law-subversion-of-the-balance-of-power.html

That was taken from this book, not sure if you were aware of that.
http://www.amazon.com/Behold-Horse-Milton-William-Cooper/dp/0929385225

WeedGod

WeedGod

I'm familiar with these kinda guys and what ya got to do if it's under 10 stacks just fly back :) And if over that still fly with 10 and send the rest back. At least then some corrupt pig in a tiny town won't be profiting on youR take

md1010

md1010

@ FiveAM Anarchy does not mean Chaos. It means no one can rule over no one. No chaos here in Furguson!
10610655_10201275298524270_2668515487855244746_n-jpg.435922

trippinballz

trippinballz

Just ran into an old acquaintance from the past a few days ago. You remember the good old days, right? LOL...

Anyways....seems he/his friends have been doing some travelling. In a recent trip a friend of his was detained in OZ (as in KansOZ) and held for 2 days....and THOUGHT he was in deep shit. Evidently there were some jugs of oil in the RV somewhere...and a few pounds...and a goodly amount of CASH....

Lo and behold...he said they gave him breakfast one morning and when he was done eating they opened the door and let him WALK....

of course, the Sheriff now has a nice new RV....and the deputies wives are shopping at Wal-Mart with fresh Bens....and yup....somebody is doing many, many dabs as well....

no charges....just took EVERYTHING. 200K worth of cash/vehicles/drugs ...all confiscated on the spot...

be careful kids

Top Bottom