Stop getting nitrile gloves for trimming

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotSure

NotSure

Same. Pretty easy to get off your hands too. Roll a part into a little ball, then use that to remove the rest. Tri's stick to tri's much better than flesh. Back in the 90's the only hash we knew how to make was charas so hash hands were a way of life 😂
70's for me

Ponky

Ponky

Itchy, very itchy with a red rash from my elbow's to my finger tips everywhere that my pot rubbed against my skin. I had to apply a cream steroid lotion to it to calm it down.
My friend has sinus problems from smelling so many bags of weed. He can't smell or handle it much. He smokes it. But no more taking huge whiffs of bags of weed.

2Bad

2Bad

The food industry uses vinyl gloves not nitrile gloves. Both are probably going to destroy the earth in ten years anyway. Main difference between the two are nitrile gloves are thicker and more expensive. I am going to have to get a new box of gloves and going to try your original suggestion and pick up some Great Value stuff.
Yeah I thought so too. I don't think nitrile leaves any indirect ingredients as the FDA says. The vinyl gloves leave microplastics(polymers) in food even when it meets FDA approval. Sure canna doesnt stick to my vinyl gloves. So up to you Wheel whatever you're feeling.

E

elusiveshame

obviously 😂

I’ve regretted every purchase branded “great value” 😅

Great value milk turned my lucky charms into unlucky charms. They were magically undelicious.

But in all seriousness, I’ll prob just stick to the nitrile gloves. I get them free from work

TSD

TSD

That's wild. What do you think was the cause though?
I get the itchies sometimes in summer when I have my arms all up in the plants for a pruning... I don't think it's necessarily from the buds because I try not to touch them, more like rash by a thousand pokes from pointy leaves I think.

2Bad

2Bad

LMAOO I love waking up to comments like this. Love you guys lmaooo.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

no one ever uses tongs?? like you know those tweezer tongs they use for gold leaf applications etc… imo i use tweezers so i wont waste trichomes , resin etc on my fingers.

2Bad

2Bad

no one ever uses tongs?? like you know those tweezer tongs they use for gold leaf applications etc… imo i use tweezers so i wont waste trichomes , resin etc on my fingers.
Never thought about it. But I do feel like it would be more physically demanding when dealing with quantity no?

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Never thought about it. But I do feel like it would be more physically demanding when dealing with quantity no?
that is so very true, plus finger cramps etc. but heres the thing…. how dedicated are you? is the payoff worth it? So example, my sister loves to run her flower through a grinder because it takes so long to do it by hand. Me i prefer tweezers because it keeps more of the flower intact (i think) and has a better taste(me thinking again). So i opt for tweezers on glass trays cuz i can scoops the leftover trichs and resin with a blade and use it all. But yes it is demanding but maybe this is a new
frontier cultivators have yet to explore. They got some tumbler defoliators or trimmers whatever they call em but its rough on the buds. you loose alot of the prettiness and some smokeable. Then again alot of peeps turn trim into bubba hash or rosin.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Geez you guys wear gloves when eating pussy also
depends , they got the wide female contraption condom thingys that are exactly that! lick lick lick but you cant touch…. like flu but for pussy lmao🤣🤣🤣

E

elusiveshame

If you lick your fingers afterward, you won’t be wasting them 😛

Top Bottom