Stop Ignoring It. WHY DOES EVERYONE THAT GROW HAVE CATS>!?!

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

i was gonna say that growers are nurturing and kinda feminine by nature...but by the same reasoning we'd all have dogs that need much more attention than cats. cats are low maintenance, independent, aloof, and loners. maybe a good counterbalance to a garden?

lb for lb cats eat dogs for lunch.

Yeah, but until I see a 50 lb cat....my pits will eat their asses.

Cats are great. Pinky says they taste just like chicken!

JK....JK....:icon_animal26:

I dont know why anybody would have a shedding cat aroung their flowers.

But my 'cat person' homie cant understand why I have a bunch of pitbulls hanging around.

Each to his own.

S

StrikeitRich

Purdy kitti

I got two. one inside one outside.

my luvly lady inside is Miss. Kallie Kitty Kush.

*I'll take a pic and add it in tonight.

Outdoors we got good ole Martha.

Picture_00135.jpg

They are GREAT pest control. I live in the sticks so i get a grip of them and regardless of who it is moles, mice, chipmunks, gophers, birds anything this girl can catch and kill to eat she WILL!

Peace,
S i R

E

EastCoastGrow

i do want a baby pitpull but i think my two young cats would bully the pitbull too much ; ) or vice versa. Like strikeit said cats would probably be more productive and beneficial for outdoor grows then a dog, think about it when dogs bark you usually just tell them to shut up or yell at them.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I had both, cats and dogs, growing up. tho I like both, I HATE PET HAIR. Black hairs on a white shirt..white hairs on a dark shirt...drives me nuts. Thank god dank doesn't shed hair! :yes

Illmind

Illmind

lol this reminds me of a funny story. this one dude brings a boxer/pit pup to this other persons house which was a 2 cat house. the dog came in wildin eatin the cat food so i notice the 1 cat mad doggin like fuk u think u r type look. this fur ball comes flying out from nowhere so fast it was a blur smacked the shit out of the dog literally yes the dog shit right there after the ass whooping lol. i respect cats for their killer instinct and hunting prowess, dogs for their alertness and loyalty. as for calling ppl who own cats feminine i've yet to see a femdude that owns cats that just what wannabee tough guys think, if anything owning a big attack dog would be a more feminine choice. my one homie who breeds pits brings em to situations that may lead to violence. i'd call that a bitch move. some heads wont walk own they block without their pits. the message that sends is look at me im a bitch so i cant by a cat because then my secrets out lol.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have a barn cat- only shit I ever see him kill is the multitude of nuisance animals around my place

ground squirrels, gophers, mice, squawking fucking blackbirds - but he is a crackhead when it comes to blue belly lizards - seriously its like a drug to cats

that blue is a toxin that tells birds and most predators not to eat them - he is hopped up as hell for most of the summer every year - poor kitty will have to go cold turkey here as winter sets in

E

EastCoastGrow

hahhahah good story with that cats fucking up the dog and the blue lizards, my one cat wilbur is litterally a crackhead and runs into walls and sprints around the house all day and just runs and up and down the stairs for fun. him and his bro fight all the time its boss to get blazed and watch two cats bite each other in the face and strangle eachother

putembk

putembk

My house would be empty with out my animals. I have both cats and dogs. They give you unconditional love and companionship. When I buy clothes it matches the color of my pet hair. ha ha They tell me when someone is around and keep the place clear of rodents.
I don't understand how cat hair gets in my grows however. The animals don't come near and yet I'm always finding cat hair.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

My cat shits bigger then all your cats. I love the shit outta my lil key pow.
DSC00008

putembk

putembk

to funny. That's like saying " my kid can beat up your honor student".

S

StrikeitRich

She's a giant. For some reason she loves to sleep in between my plants when the lights are on.

Too funny.

my indoor girl willl get into my veg tent at night and crawl under the bay and sunbath for a couple hours. lol.

Notice how i found her sleeping on the vent...so purdictable. lol.
Picture_00140.jpg

P

Producer

I have no animals!
By the looks of this thread though it seems as though I stand alone. lol.
But I do have one sexy ass girlfriend!! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom