Stop Wasting Your Money On Great White, Zho, Voodoo, And Pirhanna.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This is much more concentrated and much cheaper. It also has more beneficial species. If you are using any of these products you can do better.

Go in to the ebay ink to see the full description

P

purple platypus

Caps bennies.....under the scope!!!

Ok had a chance to check these out under my microscope last week and based on my initial observations i'm sold!!! Im just getting started using it so my testimony is based on my microscope study but I can def tell you its more concentrated than greatwhite. I just streaked a few slides and had no problem finding spores on top of spores!(literally) Ive had good results with GW but its def too expensive and way less concentrated!!!

Thanks again Cap for making these available...I hope it will be long term.

Also ordering another Platypus pack :rock this week wanted to make sure everything's still in stock.

Peace PP

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Bro I just looked at tarantula today while I was buying a new EC meter.

40 bucks for 50 grams. 50 spores/ gram (unless I misread the label) compared to our 5 billion.

You have to be fuckin' kidding me. Right now our price is 25 bucks for 230 grams. That's almost half the price and 5x as much weight.

You can add tarantula to the list of "if you are buying this, at least take a look at our shit"

P

purple platypus

The nutrient/bennie industry has ran wild long enough!!! Its time to stand up against these high priced high profit companies!!! :fighting0040: Retail cost is supposed to reflect the true cost of production not a co. greed!

Thanks again Cap. May the Force be with you :fighting0003:

datDANK

datDANK

how does this compare to what a1 nutrients is using? thanks cap

mack 10

mack 10

unfortunatly to get it to the uk,the post and packing is twice the cost of the bene's:) mack

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
unfortunatly to get it to the uk,the post and packing is twice the cost of the bene's:) mack

PM me. I have shipped to germany. It wasnt so bad. Not worth it if you buy an 8 oz pack...or is it? Great white 8 oz is like 80 bucks and 18000 x less concentrated. Our 8oz is 25.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I want to chime in and say please, please don't stop distributing these any time soon! Thanks again so much for organizing and dealing with all of the customs bullshit to bring this stuff to us at an awesome price. i love the root pack. it was just what my EWC + EM1 teas needed. Keep it real, and thanks. I cannot wait to try the other packs. Honestly, when I brewed your bennies with my alfalfa for a few days and applied it to my plants they were praying towards the light after an application. Anyhow, I run 4 endo species of mycorrhizae, the root pack, and em1, along with hygrozyme, teas and what have you, and these babies are blowing up. Seriously, start a small LLC and don't stop. People need stuff like this for reasonable prices. GW is a sham compared to this if the concentrations are as advertised. Anyhow, I'm not trying to write a book, I'm just saying that this bedroom grower appreciates the fact that I have access to these beneficials. Keep it real, mang.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I want to chime in and say please, please don't stop distributing these any time soon! Thanks again so much for organizing and dealing with all of the customs bullshit to bring this stuff to us at an awesome price. i love the root pack. it was just what my EWC + EM1 teas needed. Keep it real, and thanks. I cannot wait to try the other packs. Honestly, when I brewed your bennies with my alfalfa for a few days and applied it to my plants they were praying towards the light after an application. Anyhow, I run 4 endo species of mycorrhizae, the root pack, and em1, along with hygrozyme, teas and what have you, and these babies are blowing up. Seriously, start a small LLC and don't stop. People need stuff like this for reasonable prices. GW is a sham compared to this if the concentrations are as advertised. Anyhow, I'm not trying to write a book, I'm just saying that this bedroom grower appreciates the fact that I have access to these beneficials. Keep it real, mang.

Thank you for the kind words, and this will be around as long as I can get my hands on it. Just ordered another 220 lbs.

MEGA956

MEGA956

// If I want to just amend my soil after a couple runs, what product that you provide best helps my needs??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
// If I want to just amend my soil after a couple runs, what product that you provide best helps my needs??

root and nute both will get the bacteria flowing nicely.

The nute pack is all the mycos/azos/fraturia/rhizobium... great for soil .

I

ismokepot

Your shipping charges are way out of line. I bought some on Ebay, and then saw what your were charging to ship it ($15 for 8 oz)- rip off IMO.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Your shipping charges are way out of line. I bought some on Ebay, and then saw what your were charging to ship it ($15 for 8 oz)- rip off IMO.

Thats including handling. I gotta sit here and weigh it out. Its $15 no matter what you order, so order more and make it worth your while if you think its too much for just 8oz. It doesnt come all nicely prepackaged for shipment. Plus its priority mail, not regular post. that way you guys get it fast. I also have been going to the post personally to drop off the packages, so I figured 15 bucks was reasonable, but I do appreciate the feedback.

Each order takes me abotu 15-20 minutes to process. If I can do it cheaper, the prices will reflect that.

I am working on the website today and still looking at all the shipping options trying to keep costs and prices low.. Once the shoping cart is up there will be more shipping options.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Been using the Mykos and Azos from Extreme gardening and am loving the results so far.Would try your stufff if it were a bit cheaper,but can buy this stuff off Amazon for much less and in greater quantities as well! Maybe once you set everything up like you say,then I'll give it a try!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The nute pack is azos and mycos combined. It also has fraturia and rhizobium to aid in transportation of P and K, which azos or mycos does not have. Mycos is one type of endo mycorrhizae, and the nute pack I offer has 4 kinds.

The root pack you will not find anywhere else. It has so much bacteria in there that there is no equivalent store bought product.

The foliar pack is also non existent in the store.

You would need several products and would spend a shitload of money to have something similar, and still you would not have anywhere near the concentration of bacteria as these packs.

I understand though if you think the product is too expensive for you. However, the prices will not be getting lower than they already are, unless I can negotiate on my end which may be a possibility in the future if the word gets out.

treebark1950

treebark1950

CAPs packs are a great deal when you really start to understand what they do and how concentrated they are. I too was thrown off by the dosage amounts till I read the thread and understood what all was in it.

Even at my op I use a kilo of each per room per time I inoculate, so thats $225+ per room per time. But trust me I'll pay this every time because they are worth their weight in gold.

There is no rip off in this at all.

If someone thinks shipping is too high then go to the hydro store and buy what you think is awesome great white or other azos or mycros and "save" in your mind, but when ya buy caps packs your getting like a billion times more concentrated stuff with everything your plant could ever want. Hell I have a 32 ounce thing of GW just sitting on the self. It doesn't compare to CAPs.

Sorry I just had to say that.

Cap your a winner in my book.

B

B00P

Its gonna take some time but these will take off. There is nothing like these packs out on the market at all. I thought about doing products just like this a year ago once I first started learning about living soil, but it seems I was beaten to the punch :cool0019:. With bacteria and fungi its all about the spores/culture your starting with, if its no good, your inoculation is no good. Im going to be saving up to get 8oz of each pack. I figure thats enough to last me AT LEAST a year.

Keep it coming dude. Great work.

M

mooses

Hey cap i'm looking to pick up 16oz of each (root, foliar, nute)

My account is too green to send messages, any other way i can contact you?

Top Bottom