storage time affects cannabis high type 🤔

• Thread starter Haydar1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Hello everyone

Several months ago I harvested a great super lemon haze plant that yielded greatly , the smoke was great giving a great sativa head high that's makes you agile and giggly , now after several months of storage I'm noticing that the high is mostly body high with couch lock stoned effect , it makes me very sleepy (which I hate) and almost no giggles at all.

Does the type of high changes with storage time?

Storage conditions are acceptable humidity levels , warmish temp with no sunlight exposure

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hello everyone

Several months ago I harvested a great super lemon haze plant that yielded greatly , the smoke was great giving a great sativa head high that's makes you agile and giggly , now after several months of storage I'm noticing that the high is mostly body high with couch lock stoned effect , it makes me very sleepy (which I hate) and almost no giggles at all.

Does the type of high changes with storage time?

Storage conditions are acceptable humidity levels , warmish temp with no sunlight exposure
Light,heat and dessication will all lower the quality over time through degredation. Keep it in teh fridge in an opaque air proof container if you want to extend shelf life, some strains store better than others ex: blueberry

Top Bottom