Storing untrimmed buds while trimming

• Thread starter Oilcan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oilcan

What is the best way to store my untrained buds while trimming. Seems so simple but I can’t decide best way to store my untrimmed while trimming. This process is slow going for me and don’t want to ruin buds before they get jarred. I’m drying them

Storing untrimmed buds while trimming
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
What is the best way to store my untrained buds while trimming. Seems so simple but I can’t decide best way to store my untrimmed while trimming. This process is slow going for me and don’t want to ruin buds before they get jarred. I’m drying them

I dry mine in a tent just like that and have a table and chair set up nearby where I trim

img_4139-jpg.1324120

I keep my room cold during the dry and trim. Like 60 or below and >50% RH. Takes 15 days to dry and 2 to trim and bag. Branches I'm not trimming just stay hanging on the rack. When it's time to trim I take about 5-10 branches down from the racks, set them on the table, and trim them over aluminum pans to collect all the trichs that fall off and keep everything organized

img_4216-jpg.1329497

O

Oilcan

I dry mine in a tent just like that and have a table and chair set up nearby where I trim

img_4139-jpg.1324120

I keep my room cold during the dry and trim. Like 60 or below and >50% RH. Takes 15 days to dry and 2 to trim and bag. Branches I'm not trimming just stay hanging on the rack. When it's time to trim I take about 5-10 branches down from the racks, set them on the table, and trim them over aluminum pans to collect all the trichs that fall off and keep everything organized

img_4216-jpg.1329497
Thanks I was thinking something like that just don’t want things going wrong now. Thanks for quick response.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I have curing buckets, i hang the branches in my tent till ready, then whole branches go into buckets. I keep burping till they are staying at around 60%. Then they stay there till i sm ready to trim. I have 2 buckets still from this past summer.

Top Bottom