• Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Story from a minnesota state trooper

coloradochem

coloradochem

I know rangers that dont pack that much heat. yet another reason to respect your elders.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Somewhere there is a saying, 'an armed society is a polite society.' I can't help wondering what she'd do to the young punk who refused to help her across the street!

2DogWalker

GRANDMA is so crazy I told her only 2 at a time....

I really do like ppl over 70 so much more than the rest of America...I don't know what I'm gonna do when they're gone... Cuz the next generations arent gonna be the same...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
GRANDMA is so crazy I told her only 2 at a time....

I really do like ppl over 70 so much more than the rest of America...I don't know what I'm gonna do when they're gone... Cuz the next generations arent gonna be the same...

So true. Last week I met some really nice folks at the gas station in town.
They were visiting from back east and were in their late 60s.
The lady saw my fishing hat I was wearing that had flies stuck in it.
She asked me about thefly fishing hereabouts so I told em follow me Ill show you what the river looks like and also could give them a tour of our farm.
We went to the river, it looked awesome, on way up to farm I thought about a float trip, me as their guide. Sure enough they were intrested and I made arrangmests for a float, the next day.
Got her all hooked her up with rod, the husband did not fish. Off we went on a 12 mile float, in rented 16 ft raft beautiful day in the 50s, not a cloud in sky.
We stopped and i cooked my incredable cheese burgers on gas stove for lunch, she had caught a few fish, not red hot but still lots of fun.
About 1/2 way down she fell off raft into calm water and seperated her shoulder. We were still a good 3 hours to take out so I called the outfitter to meet us at much closer private take out. I rowed that raft for about an hour non stop to the take out covered her up as much as possible. We rushed her to hospital where they knocked her out and put her shoulder back in socket, she should be fine in a month or so. The whole time she did not even wimper despite suffering slight hypothermia.
She was more concrened about the fusss she caused than the pain, which she finally admitted was really bad.
She also said she had a wonderful time and loved the river and will come back this summer and do it again only be a little more careful next time.
Great folks,worked hard all their lifes and keep active skiing, fishing and traveling, next month their off to africa for a month, hopefully she will be better by then.
What an adventure for all. Could have been worse, glad it worked out, they will have a story to tell for years to come thats for sure.

2tall

2tall

Grandma is packing some heat.
Must be rough out there in Minnesota.

S

Sasha

cute story except she wouldnt have revealed the guns one at a time when asked and she sure a shit wouldnt have said "not a f-ing thing". Elderly white women dont say "fucking" to the police while being pulled over. Its written more like a joke than the truth but it is cute.

I also will miss that generation

B

bckwht

haha i agree to an extent Sasha, but ive ran across a couple elders that do not give a shit and would most def say fuck to anyone at anytime lol

2DogWalker

Lol have u ever meant an elderly lady who farmed lol , cuss like sailors and don't give two shits who they're talkin to...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I dated a girl that had a pistol packin' granny. No permit or nothin. She just didn't give a rat's ass! And if you want to hear a granny that would make you blush, go have a chat with a Sicilian granny. I love ol' folks. Such characters, great wisdom, and many don't give a shit. Love it.

-TF

S

Sasha

haha i agree to an extent Sasha, but ive ran across a couple elders that do not give a shit and would most def say fuck to anyone at anytime lol

Lol have u ever meant an elderly lady who farmed lol , cuss like sailors and don't give two shits who they're talkin to...

I dated a girl that had a pistol packin' granny. No permit or nothin. She just didn't give a rat's ass! And if you want to hear a granny that would make you blush, go have a chat with a Sicilian granny. I love ol' folks. Such characters, great wisdom, and many don't give a shit. Love it.

-TF

Hey if you cant tell when a stories been embellished thats on you guys and dont think for a second Im not saying elderly dont curse because I am Sicilian so Im well aware. I just happen to also know human behavior. It is pretty scary wondering what these young dumb fucks today are gonna be like when they are elderly...pretty scary. Hey 2Dog Walker I love your name...Im a 3 dog walker...peace yall

K

kolah

Yeah especially pistol-packing grannies with breast implants and hairy legs who fly the usa flag upside down. :)

I too, dig the older folks. They have higher moral values, like self responsibility they and have much better ethics about WORK.

B

BudCandy420

I know many older woman down here in the south who tote guns, smoke weed, and cuss way more than I do. They tell it like it is, then they grab a bowl, and get the airboat, guns, fishin poles, and go chill out.
Have a nice day,
Bc420

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey if you cant tell when a stories been embellished thats on you guys and dont think for a second Im not saying elderly dont curse because I am Sicilian so Im well aware. I just happen to also know human behavior. It is pretty scary wondering what these young dumb fucks today are gonna be like when they are elderly...pretty scary. Hey 2Dog Walker I love your name...Im a 3 dog walker...peace yall

Of course we know the story is embellished. It's told by a cop is in not? They are some of the most gifted story tellers around. Just read about any police report. Better still, read one about something you have witnessed first hand. (if your a cop and you take offence to this then you are either a lier or one of the few.) Peace

Heard granny is a crack shot like Annie Oakley or some shit! She can knock the spider might off of a bud from 25 yards with her 45 don't ya know!
Happy day after !

They will get my bong and guns when they pry them out of my locked up from pain and arthritis, over worked, under paid hands.. lol

Top Bottom