Story Time: What Should I Do?

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

Recently, (October) I finished my first grow. It was an extreme success and I enjoyed every second of what I think is my new favorite hobby. Where things get murky is what happened after I pulled my ladies out of the ground. Some background, I live in a college town where anything is easily obtainable. I live in an apartment complex on the first floor, with a real fucking asshole of a roommate who has recently moved out. He used to smoke 5 or 6 blunts in our living room on a daily basis, and would carelessly blow the smell through our living room window into the parking lot we shared with our neighbors. He used to sell weed out of our apartment and would have people over constantly. He also used to run his lips to people about my plants when I told him to keep his mouth shut. He was the sole reason my operation went south, and I only lived with him cause he was my very last option. Anyway, on the day I harvested my plants he was smoking with some friends in our living room while I was hard at work in my room trying to hang my ladies up to start the drying process. They were about 4 blunts in when there was a knock on our door (which was out of the ordinary since he always had people coming in and out of the place). He nonchalantly, and without checking the peephole, opened the door to the cops. I was in the kitchen at the time and accidentally walked out. The cop was called because of a smell complaint, and since he opened the door for him he simply walked in, (There was also a bong in plain sight). My roommate is a pretty big pussy so I was left to deal with the cops. Long story short I was arrested for possession and para (not cultivation, cause I complied and grabbed my fresh buds instead of asking for them to get a warrant to search my room, all my hard work went down the drain, well evidence). He was not arrested cause they couldn't find him in their system (foreign student). Anyway, since I live in a college town and it is such a regular occurrence I got a slap on the wrist and received no jail time or criminal charges. I got very lucky cause I was caught with 7 wet ounces, but the cop did not put that in his report since I complied. I just took a class, paid a fee to the court, and peed clean once, leaving my record completely untouched. No probation, no criminal charges, no nothing. Since this has happened my roommate feel off the wagon with Xanax and moved out. Since he signed a lease with me, he is obligated to pay it and I now have an empty room. Since the cause of my problem is gone, would it be crazy for me to start growing again? Or should I give up the hobby? Or wait a few months?

MW7945

MW7945

I made a version with paragraphs for those interested :)

Recently, (October) I finished my first grow. It was an extreme success and I enjoyed every second of what I think is my new favorite hobby. Where things get murky is what happened after I pulled my ladies out of the ground. Some background, I live in a college town where anything is easily obtainable. I live in an apartment complex on the first floor, with a real fucking asshole of a roommate who has recently moved out. He used to smoke 5 or 6 blunts in our living room on a daily basis, and would carelessly blow the smell through our living room window into the parking lot we shared with our neighbors.

He used to sell weed out of our apartment and would have people over constantly. He also used to run his lips to people about my plants when I told him to keep his mouth shut. He was the sole reason my operation went south, and I only lived with him cause he was my very last option. Anyway, on the day I harvested my plants he was smoking with some friends in our living room while I was hard at work in my room trying to hang my ladies up to start the drying process. They were about 4 blunts in when there was a knock on our door (which was out of the ordinary since he always had people coming in and out of the place).

He nonchalantly, and without checking the peephole, opened the door to the cops. I was in the kitchen at the time and accidentally walked out. The cop was called because of a smell complaint, and since he opened the door for him he simply walked in, (There was also a bong in plain sight). My roommate is a pretty big pussy so I was left to deal with the cops. Long story short I was arrested for possession and para (not cultivation, cause I complied and grabbed my fresh buds instead of asking for them to get a warrant to search my room, all my hard work went down the drain, well evidence).

He was not arrested cause they couldn't find him in their system (foreign student). Anyway, since I live in a college town and it is such a regular occurrence I got a slap on the wrist and received no jail time or criminal charges. I got very lucky cause I was caught with 7 wet ounces, but the cop did not put that in his report since I complied. I just took a class, paid a fee to the court, and peed clean once, leaving my record completely untouched. No probation, no criminal charges, no nothing.

Since this has happened my roommate feel off the wagon with Xanax and moved out. Since he signed a lease with me, he is obligated to pay it and I now have an empty room. Since the cause of my problem is gone, would it be crazy for me to start growing again? Or should I give up the hobby? Or wait a few months?

Dan789

Dan789

You got a pass, I’d lay low until you get a place by yourself and let things settle down. No more big mouth roommates, try flying under everyone’s radar for a while.

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

You got a pass, I’d lay low until you get a place by yourself and let things settle down. No more big mouth roommates, try flying under everyone’s radar for a while.
Thanks man, I think that is the smartest option.

Top Bottom