Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I got me acouple items ordered while Black Friday prices were strong.
Got me a 8 pack of light pullies and a Titon Controller. I'm juiced about the controller , it should be here tomorrow. !
I'm trying to talk the misses into letting me get it before Christmas.
Lol ...good luck there!!
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I got me acouple items ordered while Black Friday prices were strong.
Got me a 8 pack of light pullies and a Titon Controller. I'm juiced about the controller , it should be here tomorrow. !
I'm trying to talk the misses into letting me get it before Christmas.
Lol ...good luck there!!
STR8
Nice I got me a smoker and beer brewing supply im not leaving f my house this winter

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice smoked meat and brewhaha.
I think I did pretty good this time.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice I got me a smoker and beer brewing supply im not leaving f my house this winter

Here we go... I guess I will do a post per strain . Just to keep it flowing better.
I must say much appreciation to my friend @gravekat303 for honoring me with these beans . They will be used greatly by friends who need the CBDs..
I guess I can start with
Harlliquin
#1-#5

STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Banana Bubba #1-#2
And then a mysterious one.

And this one could be either a Banana Bubba or a R4

im gonna love all of the different Terps that will be coming out of here soon..
Stay breezy my Dudes.!
:badboy:
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good man with the 100 seeds I popped is say that the norcal moontang is definitely dominate like 60% norcal leaning 20 5050 and 20 what ever the mom is. That being said I haven't personally cracked any of the cbd plants the gg4 x moontang the glue is the dom pheno I've seen with 3 of them doing this sick ass self topping thing. Good luck man hope u find what ya are looking for

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking good man with the 100 seeds I popped is say that the norcal moontang is definitely dominate like 60% norcal leaning 20 5050 and 20 what ever the mom is. That being said I haven't personally cracked any of the cbd plants the gg4 x moontang the glue is the dom pheno I've seen with 3 of them doing this sick ass self topping thing. Good luck man hope u find what ya are looking for

I'm sure I will find something that works just fine for them.

Know it's time for my workout, for those that don't know I exercise 4 times a day. And I love this new style .
Check it out. Try and I'm sure you will be hooked also.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom