Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm starting a new rule. All members that hit 53,000 likes will be banned. Looks like your getting very close to that mark @G gnome you got 370 likes to go. Better slow down............ LOL j/k kiddin man!!!!!

Haha, good luck.
He's like glitter , you think it's all gone and then BAM, there he is again.
My daughter calls glitter the Herpies of crafts cause you can't get rid of it once it's out.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

IMG 1393
My buddy watching some Tv from outside.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I got my veg space cleaned up and gave the ladies a bath at the same time,
IMG 1383

IMG 1387
And I love my second hand shop sink that I picked up on the side of the road. It is my bath /flood sink now in my space now.
IMG 1386

And the girls back in their home space.
These will be cloned here soon and then the moms will be moved outside for the summer.
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I got my veg space cleaned up and gave the ladies a bath at the same time,
View attachment 696562

View attachment 696564 And I love my second hand shop sink that I picked up on the side of the road. It is my bath /flood sink now in my space now.
View attachment 696563
And the girls back in their home space.
These will be cloned here soon and then the moms will be moved outside for the summer.
STR8
Damn man, wish I had a deep slop sink like that. Great way to bottom feed the gurlz. Dont you just love giving your ladies a bath......... Getting all up under their skirts and shit. :p:cool:

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn man, wish I had a deep slop sink like that. Great way to bottom feed the gurlz. Dont you just love giving your ladies a bath......... Getting all up under their skirts and shit. :p:cool:

I was talking about needing one of these sinks one day with a buddy, the next day I passed it on the curb.
Had to slam on the brakes to snag it up. I was amazed it wasn't cracked or anything, just no base/stand to it.
So of course I know I can still mount it.!! :)
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

IMG 1401

IMG 1402

IMG 1403

IMG 1405

IMG 1407
She had to fight some bugs and a deficiency but still frosty and only about 1/2 way thru life so far.
Next run of her will be better due to new bags of soil and nutes and tossing all of my recycled soil outside. @gravekat303 smells of candy R4 .
STR8

Top Bottom