Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I’m going to start a new Grow diary in a bit I think and let this one go down in the books.
It’s hard for people to see all of my grows when it’s all in one thread.
I have 6 Huckleberry Glue seeds cracking as I type and
7 Daywrecker X Moontang .
So I think I might start it with the Nigerian/Thin mints that are in veg right now.
Cheers and happy New Years My PEEPS !!! :drunk:
STR8
Eager to see the nigerian x thin mints, I have some of these I believe. From Cannarado?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Repotted the Nigerian / Thin Mints
F9CD8ECE BA0B 4A57 AC4F B4567DA390D4

Hopefully I will be pulling some Red Vines here soon , so now these are getting adjusted to go into bloom soon.
And I still have to sex the Hash plant leaners of Geo’s gear.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

My 6
Huckleberry glue/ cookies are all above ground.
C3272A60 669D 41CD A5B4 51D4CB31A3DD
And I got 6 Of @gravekat303 Daywrecker/ NCMT sprouting also.
I’ve been dreaming about this Daywrecker, it’s been too long that I came across something to wreck my day.!!!
Lol
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
My 6
Huckleberry glue/ cookies are all above ground.
View attachment 770059 And I got 6 Of @gravekat303 Daywrecker/ NCMT sprouting also.
I’ve been dreaming about this Daywrecker, it’s been too long that I came across something to wreck my day.!!!
Lol
STR8
There should be some really really dense plants in there as the day wrecker cut was really dance and the dad adds density to the structure of plants should be a great cross man also thanks for sharing that CBD work with people who need it bro my time is probably coming close to an end here you know where to find me pimp

str8smokn

str8smokn

There should be some really really dense plants in there as the day wrecker cut was really dance and the dad adds density to the structure of plants should be a great cross man also thanks for sharing that CBD work with people who need it bro my time is probably coming close to an end here you know where to find me pimp

Ohh yes I know dad throws the full structure in the mix, I’ve seen his side in the Harliquin cross.
And I appreciate the CBD seeds , and I will be getting a cut of that Charlottes web from My man . And that was the purpose of them , getting the meds to my people.
I just couldn’t grow these out when he was asking so I figured he could run em and send me a clone if he found a keeper.
Luckily he did find one we think.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom