Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

I would like to say that 18years ago today I was blessed with a Beautiful Baby Girl and it has been a joy to see her grow up into a great ,smart and strong woman.
She will be Graduating this year from high school which is something I never did so she is already doing better than I.
Happy 18th Birthday my baby Girl.
STR8
Happy bday baby str8! Well done papa str8!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Happy birthday to your girl and congrats brother, it is pretty sweet to see your kids do better than you. Like you I didn't graduate, so it was great to see all 3 of my sons do it. Would've been nice to see at least one go to college...

str8smokn

str8smokn

So the flower room is packed back in along with the Veg , and clone sections.
4BD76721 7F0E 44D3 BDDA 6971E7255248

1960B9D2 5CC3 4BA4 A411 4D079E11EE12

585390CA 501B 445D BFFF FB76D642DA88
7E0FB064 A1EF 48E3 ADB1 615390297080
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Pack 'em in bro! I've got to start getting my space filled better. That's why I need to run fems, or them and clones, just clones, something!...I get my veg space filled up, but not my flower. The regs are killing me.
Anyway, looking good!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Pack 'em in bro! I've got to start getting my space filled better. That's why I need to run fems, or them and clones, just clones, something!...I get my veg space filled up, but not my flower. The regs are killing me.
Anyway, looking good!

Yes Sir , that’s the work ; getting the bloom just as full after sexing.
I guess that’s where having more in veg to take the place for those males at all times comes in.
Yiu could take clones of everything as you move them over and pull the males as they show. This way you will have some to move over in no time.
Push a freshly rooted clone over just to fill some space and get some bud from it to.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yes Sir , that’s the work ; getting the bloom just as full after sexing.
I guess that’s where having more in veg to take the place for those males at all times comes in.
Yiu could take clones of everything as you move them over and pull the males as they show. This way you will have some to move over in no time.
Push a freshly rooted clone over just to fill some space and get some bud from it to.
STR8
Yeah, it's tough, I don't have enough room in my veg to get too awful many started. If I was getting better ratios out of my regs it wouldn't be so bad.
I don't usually flip any until they've shown but, doesn't always work out that way. I do plan to be cloning everything though.

Broken

Broken

Seraphim19 only had the Treacle , not a blue Treacle.
I e seen the Blue Treacle before, search on here for it and you might find a grow of it.
STR8
I haven't got any but thought when I found the Blue Treacle bean by accident that I might have stumbled on to Seraphim.
I was reading a post from Seraphim from 2014-2015 about his seed company and google somehow thought my search also related to gorilla and on their Blue treacle was one of the 1st things I saw.

I love those pics he posted in the "Accurate" thread those were some Stout autos

str8smokn

str8smokn

I haven't got any but thought when I found the Blue Treacle bean by accident that I might have stumbled on to Seraphim.
I was reading a post from Seraphim from 2014-2015 about his seed company and google somehow thought my search also related to gorilla and on their Blue treacle was one of the 1st things I saw.

I love those pics he posted in the "Accurate" thread those were some Stout autos

Yep I’ve tried googling/searching for his bean company too with no luck.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

About to start trying to set up some automation for my feeds.
I’ll be heading out of town for 2 weeks so I’m going to start testing it out here soon.
I hope all goes well for me.
0B0DE777 F6CA 4E7D A93D 3062B216A0F3
I still need to grab one more pump for the veg tub.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom