Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

So the summer heat beat my Electrician over here. I just had to remove and cut down two Kosher kushes out of bloom due to cooking/over heating. It has been getting into the mid 90's* during lights off. I have tried to plug in an AC and it's too much for my line.
So I might have to abandon this flower and just fight to keep my veg alive for now.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

So the summer heat beat my Electrician over here. I just had to remove and cut down two Kosher kushes out of bloom due to cooking/over heating. It has been getting into the mid 90's* during lights off. I have tried to plug in an AC and it's too much for my line.
So I might have to abandon this flower and just fight to keep my veg alive for now.
STR8
Temp control is something hard to fight. Sorry to hear you're having this problem.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

STR8[/QUOTE

Bugger sorry to here bro . least u didn't scramble the eggs lol.

str8smokn

str8smokn

It is, especially if your in the Dog House..( Shed)
And it's in the high 80's to the mid 90's during the days already.
So I have to have my AC running.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry,I shouldn't of said fight for my veg, they are doing fine. That part of my shed is still only around 86* or so. So no worries.
STR8

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Tell that electrician to hurry his shit up lol! If I was close I'd just come do it for yea.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry I just noticed your post in there NedKelly . That's odd
Tell that electrician to hurry his shit up lol! If I was close I'd just come do it for yea.

Well I finally got the conduit buried two weeks ago and today I sucked my mouse and string through. So I'm ready to pull wire as soon as he gets here.
I'm heading out of town this weekend so it's got to wait until after that.
But as soon as I get back that shit will be done and I will be blowin shit up!!
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just a thought. Flower indoor at night, its cooler. Veg all outdoors all day.

Yeah,I am flowering at night but being that the flower chamber is closed off from the rest it doesn't cool as good. And if I move my veg outside they would start blooming right away.
STR8

Smerb

Smerb

The room I use has a concrete floor. Corner room it gets sun only in morning but the tree shades the room also. Its more than 90 outside, with me light on it gets maybe 82. My attic climbs to prob 110 so its great for winter. Temperature probs are the worst. I won't go back to outdoor, to hot, to much water, big heavy back breaking bitches. I would love an ac that is perfectly set and timed right. Just one thing to scratch off the brain pad.

Smerb

Smerb

Last summer had 5 big girls.30 small clones. Got rid of 20 from heat trouble. They started stretching soooooo much I just chopped em.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I found a bucket of fishing line the other week,so I figured I would use it now. I have around a 200' run from the house to the shed so fish tape wouldn't reach.
Fishing line = the string electricians use to pull wire.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Why would my seedling be yellowing like this ? It hasn't grown much the smallest put of ll 4 sorry for cluttering the thread homeboy

20160531 100431
Top Bottom