Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Look what just arrived as I'm sitting outside smoking..
image-jpeg.607393
At 9:00 on a Sunday morning..
~~~~~~SWEET~~~~~~~~
STR8

I just got one of these as well, you're gonna dig it. Slowly filling up a Tupperware of kief every time I trim. And my woman is stoked I'm not flinging trim all over the house.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I just got one of these as well, you're gonna dig it. Slowly filling up a Tupperware of kief every time I trim. And my woman is stoked I'm not flinging trim all over the house.

That's what I'm talking about..collecting all of that kief..
Much easier than trimming over a piece of Panda Film then dumping all of that into a container..

About to be the kief master! Nice purchase!

That's the plan..plus it helps my back while trimming,I'm not hunched over as bad..
STR8

Smerb

Smerb

I made a huge trim tray last summer. It was huge. Almost 3 foot by 2, set on any clean surface and trim. Two persons. It was toooo big.heavy.not able to move once set down.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Once you have some trim collected in the tray pick it up and give it some back and forth sifter action, like when using a kief box back in the day. One can collect a fair amount more this way.

Smerb

Smerb

Freeze that trim. Run it over the screen, oh my you'll be fuckin kief stoned. That shit thrown in a glass jar,itll compact some. Should melt,depends. Awesome

str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's before and after..
My raised bed for the Autos..
Amended with some Recycled FFOF,EWC ,manure and some EVERGREEN topsoil.
I plan on getting another fresh bag of FFOF and using that in the holes for the plants. I'm hoping for a straight water and EWC teas for feeds.
But I have my General Organics on backup if need them..
STR8

Smerb

Smerb

I used steer manure on one tomato plant last summer. It was shitty. Smelt like shit. Halfway I just pulled that shit and moved the steer out mee garden. Stank

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm thinking I will weed block the hole bed and make cuts just big enough for my plugs to fit into then mulch over the top of the hole thing.
That should keep the weeds at bay I hope.
Oh ,here's some of my wild flowers..
They sit just in front of my raised beds..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I used steer manure on one tomato plant last summer. It was shitty. Smelt like shit. Halfway I just pulled that shit and moved the steer out mee garden. Stank

This is just a bag of manure/conditioner..so probably just some compost..
But I thought it couldn't hurt..
Could it?
STR8

Smerb

Smerb

That's a F'n nice bowl of hash you got there! I can not wait until I get me some of that quantity..
Thanks for the motivation my friend..
STR8
I like kief so much, I was the kief master but my box broke. The grinder has a screen so that works for now

str8smokn

str8smokn

I don't believe so..
Yeah,I have a screen in my grinder also..
STR8

Top Bottom