Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@gardnguyahoy I have picked some up from Amsterdam when I've gone, I have a couple Kiwi Seeds Mount Cooks that will be going next.
Hopefully after September I will have my remote area (shed) up and running.
STR8

Sick. If you grow amazing bud like that off bagseed id like to see you smash on some of those seeds. Very cool. Pullin up a seat so to speak.

It is a CFL just to give a little extra light to bottom of canopy. All I have is a 400wt HPS so any thing extra helps.
I do still have three going inside that have not shown any hermies so they are still rocking..
Yeah I don't have a good shipping address to have seeds sent to yet.
STR8

Plants only absorb light for photosynthesis on the top of the leaves im pretty certain. Light pointing up is a waste of electricity and a fire hazard my dude. Just my two cents. No worries either way man.

Keep bossin it up g. Cant wait to hear the smoke report, even on the hermies!!

str8smokn

str8smokn

So we had a storm come through today and it looks like it was windyyy. The wind and or the weight from the rain broke one main stalk at top cola level and layed down the other main on same plant , so I went on and took them both at week 6 . I left the rest to see if they swell up any more. I think I might only have one more week left for the majority of them. No more male sacs since I noticed them on the hermies I moved out. I'm guessing it was caused from the room door being opened during lights out.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

So we had a storm come through today and it looks like it was windyyy. The wind and or the weight from the rain broke one main stalk at top cola level and layed down the other main on same plant , so I went on and took them both at week 6 . I left the rest to see if they swell up any more. I think I might only have one more week left for the majority of them. No more male sacs since I noticed them on the hermies I moved out. I'm guessing it was caused from the room door being opened during lights out.
STR8

Looks dank for 6 weeks! Hope those buds turn out to be decent smoke somethin or other. Whats goin down with your indoor stuff that didnt herm?

Hows things man?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Man, hope they didn't pick up too much dirt. Was reading a conversation on here about donkey dicks in the dirt, sounded completely unappealing lol. They look damn good for 6 weeks for sure!

str8smokn

str8smokn

@tobh no dirty dicks.LOL no though it had snapped ,broken but still hanging on,the other one was just to heavy it was laying over .Like it wanted to snap off,so I just went on and took them. I have them in tomato cages to try and help keep them upright.

@gardnguyahoy the hermies are nice and no more male flowers since I first noticed.
The indoor is starting to lay over too,but I like that..I'm figuring I've got about 2 weeks left. I. Guessing these are 8 week plants? They are smelling all lovely.
Nothing better then waking up in the morning and smelling Gassy, doughy sweetness. Got to love it..

@SmokesalotofVT yes she can be but she can also be a blessing,no worries over here they are still kickin like Chief Kickin chicken wing . The buds are still stacking nicely.

Thank you all for stopping by my wonderland.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

@gardnguyahoy
Here are the three still indoor.
#4 is very short compared to all others, she stacks nicely and in transition week 5/6 she is starting to show purple on outside edges of leafs. I'm sorry but I'm getting excited with her, she smells of nose burning doughy almost greasy smelling.
That's all #4.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey Dude, sorry not been around much.. got a lot going on around the home doing repairs and another site putting stuff together with 2 friends.. took a walk thru your thread, looks like you've got some good things going down.. On some of your plants that get to much stretch between nodes I think you'd really benefit from a FIM cut at week 2 of flowering to make the upward growth slow down and lower branching to fill out better for more bud production.. just a thought is all.. I do it with good results.. Take care man..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Always @Quagmire feel free stop by anytime my friend. I'm sorry to hear of your loss of your best friend.
I only have a couple years left with my kitty cat I've had for 17yrs and I cherish it all.
Any who lets get back to a good note, I've been stopping by and checking in on your breeding projects , they sound pretty sweet.
I will take any info/ help , criticism whatever. It's all good to me.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Right on brother and thanks.. we waited 2 mos and got a new puppy of same breed, but I think this one is on crack.. lol. jk He's a totally diff dog though and I realize just how good Rizzo was.. Hey, stop by the breeding project, I just updated it with a bunch of photos in stages of week to week.. now on week 3 and I tell you what, this soil is the best stuff I've ever used and I"ve tried almost all of them.. Roots Organic, check it out, almost no feeding is needed with Autos but a few.. I do one in veg and 2 in flower with a pk booster at week 3. I've got one BubbleguN that is a bush, she is the one I"ll keep the seeds going from and the other I'll toss.. see what ya think..

take care..

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I'm guessing that the purple coloring only shows on the flowers that have direct light:- (so not any of the satellite buds will turn?) is this how it works or does the whole plant show purple? I'm asking about my #4 plant,it's just the top buds that are showing the purp color.
And is it usually around the 5/6 week that they start to show?
Temps have not changed so it's not due to cold night temps..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

@tattoojim how are your peppers coming along? I had to look up the hybrid you talked about, sounds nice and sweetish from one guys point of view. But everyone else almost died it seemed like.LOL
I have been cross breeding my Scorpions with the Scotch Bonnets,and going to try and continue the process.
For sure its like Madussa ,instead of just the Eye,she gives you the StankEye.
Thanks for stopping by pimpin
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
So I'm guessing that the purple coloring only shows on the flowers that have direct light:- (so not any of the satellite buds will turn?) is this how it works or does the whole plant show purple? I'm asking about my #4 plant,it's just the top buds that are showing the purp color.
And is it usually around the 5/6 week that they start to show?
Temps have not changed so it's not due to cold night temps..
STR8
most of the time I see that neon lower green.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
@tattoojim how are your peppers coming along? I had to look up the hybrid you talked about, sounds nice and sweetish from one guys point of view. But everyone else almost died it seemed like.LOL
I have been cross breeding my Scorpions with the Scotch Bonnets,and going to try and continue the process.
For sure its like Madussa ,instead of just the Eye,she gives you the StankEye.
Thanks for stopping by pimpin
STR8
my big plant wontbloom bro..been really wet where im at. and we didn't have much of a hot summer

Latest posts

Top Bottom