Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Here I have 6 GSC bag seeds,hence the Fortune cookie name.these are coming into week three.
I believe I have one sativa leaner and five indies. Nice short fat fingers.three are around 5" tall with 3/4nodes,and the other three are short at 3"tall with 3/4nodes.this will be an exciting grow for me,first time running this many at once.this is my second true grow.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry,these will be grown in FFOF mixed with perlite and EWC along with CAPPS beanies mixed into soil.will be feeding with General Organics Go-Box,and molasses .
So here we go start with #1 and on thru to #6:) Image Image Image Image Image Image

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry in cups is organis potting soil( I thought it said organic starter soil)cut with perlite about 1/4&1/2&1/3 EWC or so,they seem to be doing fine.
I have two autos going also,they are in FOx Farm but with the middle hollowed out and seed starter was added( jiffy ). Sorry I got confused they are all going together.
Thanks I have heard that though @john martin ..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Let's hope so @Majk1862 ,that's what I'm rolling with..
@Ned Kelly Always enjoy my down under brothers company,hopefully i can keep these ladies happy for their life and they will reimburse me later..
Had humidifier problems with filters,got a new filter less one now. We should be good on that now( hopefully).still just a little cheap Vicks 40.00 at Wally World.i will get pic up soon if need be.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Also sorry for #1thread , I thought I put fortune cookie in the title. It was supposed to be .. Str8s Orient Express..
Fortune Cookie run
But I think I might of hit the return button after the Orient Express part to type the Fortune C.... Part under it. But I guess you can't have two line names sour only took the top.. Oh well..
STR8

john martin

john martin

I love peppers also, but they are in the nightshade family of plants, which means it's a good idea for people who eat them in large amounts to make sure and get some form of grass-fed dairy, because it has vitamin K2 in it, which greatly helps counteract the negatives of the nightshade family (for people who eat tons of tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and PEPPERS).

Sorry, back on topic :P

Top Bottom