Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Sweet upgrades brother :). I will say after changing to Solistek bulbs early last year I have nothing but good things to say.

I had to pull my hoods higher because of light bleaching from the Solistek bulbs. :)

Sweet thanks for the input on the bulb, you just saved a couple of ladies from getting burnt.
Hehe ,
Glad to see you stopping by my friend. Hope it's all going good with you and the fam..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Upgrade completed. 1000wt air cooled hood with 6"venting.
IMG 1230
Intake register , I will add a filter to the front of it.
IMG 1233

IMG 1235
I'm sure I still have some tweaking to do in there, but it got late .
Will check the temp tomorrow and see what kind of difference this is.
STR8

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

View attachment 686914 In process of making RSO with some of the Haritang and ran out of Everclear until tomorrow. So I filter this and wait until I get more Alcohol to finish the wash.
STR8
I made wax with everclear once. It's illegal around here for the real stuff. My buddy dared me to take a shot of it before we cooked the alcohol out..... GODDAMN!! my legs felt like gumbo in about 30 seconds lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thunder Egg looks incredible! Good growing.

Thank you my friend, I really liked how she came out, and flavors she gave off.
I'm going to germinate a couple more for the next line up I'm thinking .
I made wax with everclear once. It's illegal around here for the real stuff. My buddy dared me to take a shot of it before we cooked the alcohol out..... GODDAMN!! my legs felt like gumbo in about 30 seconds lol
Back when I drank I'm sure I would of tried it, but no thanks now. No need to go down that rabbit hole again. Glad I made it to the surface from that drug.
STR8

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Btw what's going on @str8smokn. How was the smok
Thank you my friend, I really liked how she came out, and flavors she gave off.
I'm going to germinate a couple more for the next line up I'm thinking .

Back when I drank I'm sure I would of tried it, but no thanks now. No need to go down that rabbit hole again. Glad I made it to the surface from that drug.
STR8
Good for you man, I don't drink anymore either. I might have a beer once in awhile with family but I hate the feeling of alcohol now. I think that goes for all daily smokers who truly enjoy weed

str8smokn

str8smokn

@juiceyjay shittin and gettin with work right now but still making time for the ladies. Hehe ..

If your asking about the Thunder Eggs .. the best pheno I liked was a little like over ripe grapes/champagne kind of. Tight nugs.
If your asking about the Harlitang #2 was lemony/fresh cut smell I guess and #5 was ammonia/lemony with I great head high.
And I hope you and the fam is having a great Spring so far.

STR8

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

@juiceyjay shittin and gettin with work right now but still making time for the ladies. Hehe ..

If your asking about the Thunder Eggs .. the best pheno I liked was a little like over ripe grapes/champagne kind of. Tight nugs.
If your asking about the Harlitang #2 was lemony/fresh cut smell I guess and #5 was ammonia/lemony with I great head high.
And I hope you and the fam is having a great Spring so far.

STR8
Oops didn't really finish that. Yes I was referring to thunder eggs lol.

We are off to a good start over here. Bought seeds for the first time this year because I was plagued with problems from clones I bought from the dispensaries last year. So hoping for less problems this year

jipp

jipp

hah first time i ever took a shot of ever clear my friend told me to hold my breath holy shit i will never forget that.. laughs fucking asshole i got back tho :D

chris.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey Bro popped all those f2 's u did for mr cheers , drop some pics when there interesting .

Mean time couple of pic s Medusa sent me of some of my girls . Qualitys little average ( photos ) hope alls good love the way ur progressing . Cheers Ned

Fak

Alaskan blackberry starting to throw colors . Oh yea had to duck back over the pond for a week . On me way back :) and yes ole m8 skunked had a hand in these as well .

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Hey Bro popped all those f2 's u did for mr cheers , drop some pics when there interesting .

Mean time couple of pic s Medusa sent me of some of my girls . Qualitys little average ( photos ) hope alls good love the way ur progressing . Cheers Ned
View attachment 687689

FakView attachment 687690
Alaskan blackberry starting to throw colors . Oh yea had to duck back over the pond for a week . On me way back :) and yes ole m8 skunked had a hand in these as well .
damn the frost on those things is insane. Nice job

str8smokn

str8smokn

View attachment 687689

FakView attachment 687690

Fuck yeah, I'm glad you're gettin to poppin those F2s ,
I'm about to pop some of the other original pheno you sent me.
Cheers my friend and also glad to hear everything is still Ricking for you.!
STR8

Top Bottom