Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I’m down to 1 Daywrecker / NCMT . @2toughtony
I had a male with a super nice structure, but had to toss him.
The female is starting to put out some pistols finally so I shall see how far she stretches during the first weeks.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

43043EB1 CE57 40A5 B281 0685A9E6FA0F
FF72186B 6A92 43B6 9792 05DA3821C00C
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Another thread that got away from me for a bit, damn it...

View attachment 804294 Bam .... just landed and already burning a hole in my storage box..!!!
I scored the Argon and the
OG Thai X Nl5 /NL2
I’m going to have to move stuff around in order to fit these into the rotation soon.
STR8
Argon?!?! Gonna do some welding?! lmao

View attachment 804879 @G gnome
Too bad it’s not in your area.
STR8
lmao!

Honestly, imo, if u smoke too much it looses its effectiveness...i stay high all day...and only smoke a hit or 2 here n there
Yeah, I've got my tolerance way down again. Although, I've been working it back up just a touch lately. It really doesn't take much to bring it down, just a couple small breaks from it.

Pre-birthday dinner , practice for the real thing tomorrow night. 24 ounce porterhouse ...
View attachment 806596
STR8
Damn, that steak looks fucking great!!!

lmao! Exactly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!:party1:

2toughtony

2toughtony

Another thread that got away from me for a bit, damn it...

Argon?!?! Gonna do some welding?! lmao

lmao!

Yeah, I've got my tolerance way down again. Although, I've been working it back up just a touch lately. It really doesn't take much to bring it down, just a couple small breaks from it.

Damn, that steak looks fucking great!!!

lmao! Exactly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!:party1:
Might as well be welding because that lighthouse gear is str8 flame

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Has anyone running the Reno Genetics had any varigation on the C99’s ?
View attachment 803508
View attachment 803509 Only 1 is doing it C99 /C99 .
@Srenots @GT21
STR8
I've had quite a few variation. The gg4 in any of em is easy to spot, fan leafs will curl an twist. Only had a few with heavy Cindy influence as u can see strong sativa presence by the leaf structure. I have one going now that is like that. I'll snap a pic of it if u wanna see. With any of the pie /c99 crosses the structure gives it away, the pie I've grown grow a lot like gg4 but without the twists, the magoo crosses have the monster fan leafs mostly an stay squaty, I love em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom