Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

And these are the other 3Amigos I have trying to take over.
White Asshole #1 @tattoojim cut. Sour and ⛽️.

8EFF9D29 192D 4464 9FDE 4C2FF3EB2D47

STR8

Broken

Broken

This was suppose to be a GG Auto , but she hasn’t Auto’d yet so I’m thinking she’s not.
View attachment 811819 She’s at about 45 days old .
STR8
Flip it don't be like me lol
Looking good brother.
I have the last one drying here now. Not sure when I will pop another seed. Jars are full.I do have a Cannatonic going but it will not get flipped until fall and I am keeping it small as possible lol.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey now @Broken , good to see you around brother.
I hope your doing well.
Why are you waiting until the fall? It would be cooler if you flowered now and cheaper than if you kept her in veg until then .

And yeah she’s outside so Mother Nature will tell her when to flip if she’s not a Auto.
STR8

Broken

Broken

Hey now @Broken , good to see you around brother.
I hope your doing well.
Why are you waiting until the fall? It would be cooler if you flowered now and cheaper than if you kept her in veg until then .

And yeah she’s outside so Mother Nature will tell her when to flip if she’s not a Auto.
STR8
I'm getting by trying deal with it all. Just overwhelmed a bit. Young grand daughter just showed up for 5 weeks and while the wife loves kids I can't eat a whole one even with gravy.
I could toss her outside to flower I guess and that would be cheaper than a light come fall but this cut starts throwing nanners at 56 days and being outside I would not know when that is except to watch it like mad. Other thing is being a lightweight that only gets to smoke 1 out of every 2 months do to PM piss test I am not in need of the supply. I only grow for 1 other really who is a vet with ptsd and TBI and he only smokes a couples ounces a month max

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm getting by trying deal with it all. Just overwhelmed a bit. Young grand daughter just showed up for 5 weeks and while the wife loves kids I can't eat a whole one even with gravy.
I could toss her outside to flower I guess and that would be cheaper than a light come fall but this cut starts throwing nanners at 56 days and being outside I would not know when that is except to watch it like mad. Other thing is being a lightweight that only gets to smoke 1 out of every 2 months do to PM piss test I am not in need of the supply. I only grow for 1 other really who is a vet with ptsd and TBI and he only smokes a couples ounces a month max

Well brother if you need someone to talk to you can always hit me up, I know you’ve been dealing with a lot. Hope it all levels out for you here soon and you can get back to taking care of yourself.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Dam brotherman she's looking very green and healthy. They say that one gets pretty tall. Looks fantastic.

Well shit, I guess I need to keep pinching and training until she starts to flower then. To control the height .
Here’s that GG that’s still not Autoing for me. So no telling what I got it mixed up with , if I did at all.
3CBA4DC9 D0BE 4E3A 8A3C C2EFB6EE24F6
She’s stretched alittle since the move outside, so I might have to pinch her top too.
The side branching is pretty nice and evened out. Very thick down yonder.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I have a question for all of my photography guys.
WhTs a good Nikon camera model to get.?
So I’ve seen so many different models, I wasn’t sure what the difference really was.
C5760FF2 8218 44DD B80A 5C172EC33FE8

69198806 D4F3 48F7 968A 1EA01A597ECF

STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I’ve seen the D80,D90,D800
So what’s the big difference?
@jumpincactus @Toaster79 if one of you could break it down for a dummy like myself.
STR8

Toaster79

Toaster79

Between D3400 and D5600 I'd pick D5600. D3xxx is entry level with limited functions and buttons on the body, D5600 is a hobby/enthusiasts series and D7xxx is a semi pro DX level camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom