Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

I'm a bad farmer I neglect the girls knowing they would need support and one bent in the middle without breaking or creasing the stem and the whole top was standing on its head. I broke it and had to duct tape it while trying to stand it back up. Now they are fenced in and tied up. 3 GG4 that came from seeded once from a dispensary and now as expected I found balls.

20190508 145924
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I'm a bad farmer I neglect the girls knowing they would need support and one bent in the middle without breaking or creasing the stem and the whole top was standing on its head. I broke it and had to duct tape it while trying to stand it back up. Now they are fenced in and tied up. 3 GG4 that came from seeded once from a dispensary and now as expected I found balls.
Love the farm fence! Beautiful work:) to much stress will do it . Keep farming bro!!

Broken

Broken

@STR8
Love the farm fence! Beautiful work:) to much stress will do it . Keep farming bro!!
Thanks. Life has been crazy and have not put the effort in on these girls do to other demands in life. I "think" I flipped them 6 weeks ago and know I had no flowers for sure 29 days ago. I have never had a hermie but I have never had a male either. all females guess that makes me Str8 too lol. Had the fence and pipe cleaners on hand.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey brother @Broken that kind of stress training should of been done during Veg not Bloom. :))
Yeah , that could be the cause of Hermied if it’s just on the one plant , but if all are doing it then it’s probably genetics .
Good to hear from you as always , hit me up if I can help with anything.
I might try to have some clones here soon , so if that helps..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

z
@str8smokn any suggestions on drying big buds to avoid mold or bud rot?

do you hang dry and then trim or trim wet?

If you trim wet :then you’ll need a net to lay them on to dry out.
You could use a window screen if that’s all that’s available.

And of course if you hang dry then trim and it’s still alittle wet then I’d suggest to put them in a paper bag for a day or 2 to help dry out the rest of the way.
STR8

Top Bottom