Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

Nice looking Grenade you got there by the way.
I hope everything going as good as can be brother.
STR8

Thanks brother. These 3 surprised me. They took nutes every time instead of rotating to water or tea without ever showing a problem until I accidentally started cooking them. That caused the one to hermie on me but I think I harvest before seeds could start. Plant 1 had only a couple sets of balls where as plant 2 had quite a few . Plant 3 I will chop today. I cut them wet this time hoping they would dry quicker. I hung them each stem separate. keeping RH around 50% initially .

I will probably run this strain again when I can devote time to do them justice. Where did you get the cages?

I really would like to see your setup and get my room where I could keep temps right. I think I will try starting earlier this fall and try to finish by may 1st.

I have a couple house projects this summer so people will be coming in and out. I have ran no filter for the last 2 grows and I will change that too.

You are alys killing it. If your doing as good as your girls you must be rocking it. As for me I am doing well just seems I am busier than ever. Just like now I got to run. talk soon. Thanks again.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hell yeah, it sounds like you got a monster Nute whore of a plant.
just gotta watch them for that first sign of too much , that’s what sucks about soil, it takes too long to show signs of problems.

The cages came from Lowe’s , but I’ve seen them in Burpees catalogs also. Just square /collapsible cages.

I’ll see about doing a video for you with my setup , it’s nothing to fancy ;but works I guess.

I appreciate the Props .
Respect to you brother.

Maybe next time your down here we can just get you by here instead of meeting up at parking lots.

Take care brother.
STR8

Broken

Broken

Hell yeah, it sounds like you got a monster Nute whore of a plant.
just gotta watch them for that first sign of too much , that’s what sucks about soil, it takes too long to show signs of problems.

The cages came from Lowe’s , but I’ve seen them in Burpees catalogs also. Just square /collapsible cages.

I’ll see about doing a video for you with my setup , it’s nothing to fancy ;but works I guess.

I appreciate the Props .
Respect to you brother.

Maybe next time your down here we can just get you by here instead of meeting up at parking lots.

Take care brother.
STR8

Yeah the GG4 never said they had had to much but I did follow bottles directions for the most part.

I have 1 mutant gg4 that started to flower and i took it out and let it reveg. It was always a runt so I am going to drop it outside with an Acapulco Gold and let them do there own thing.

I appreciate it. the help and the offer.

Take care , Br0ken

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking like I might be back in the ‘Dam for April 2020 and looking to take a train over to hangout with my brothers @bicky studs and @Fiasco79 for a smoke sesh . Anyone else out in them parts of the world or looking to be there around the same time?
STR8

Fiasco79

Fiasco79

Looking like I might be back in the ‘Dam for April 2020 and looking to take a train over to hangout with my brothers @bicky studs and @Fiasco79 for a smoke sesh . Anyone else out in them parts of the world or looking to be there around the same time?
STR8

That sounds like a helluva plan bro! We definitely have to meet once you guys are this close. To hell might treat myself with a birthday present and my first trip to Dam 😁 But of course you guys are always welcome with us. The door is wide open!

mintarr

mintarr

Anyone on here around / close to Oklahoma ?
I will be at the Cannacon next month , I’d love to meetup with some of my peeps.
Holla.
Str8
I should be there. I sent in an email for more info on being a volunteer and haven't heard back yet, but either way I should be there for at least one day. Its a little strange to me that its only open us medical card holders though, since non-card holders can still go into dispensaries. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of the breeders I've been talking to online.

str8smokn

str8smokn

This reappearance is pretty much just to inform any of the old school members that might of Known @Newtogrowing , that he passed away peacefully after his 8 yr battle with Stage 4 Liver Cancer.
He Ended it on his terms and therefor he kicked Cancers Ass .
I am proudto of been able to call him my friend.
Str8

Top Bottom