Straight up. WHAT MAKES DENSE BUDS

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EastCoastGrow

Facts and experience with growing dense buds is all i want, im almost 2 weeks into flowering my first unknown strain and im very curious. :yes

P

primeform

strain, light intensity, nutrients, co2, bud boosters. not over done. the right amounts at the right time. there is no secret formula, and every strain needs to be "dialed in" differently.

E

EastCoastGrow

so what about a unknown strain and what nutrients to you think have the best results for the density

OGONLY

OGONLY

Keep your temps between 74 and 78 if you are not using CO2. High temps are your enemy. Thats not to say you can't grow dense buds if your room gets hot a few times. Try and be consistent about keeping tems in check.

It also depends on the genetics. Certain strains are not meant to be dense.

I don't like artificial hardeners like Gravity. It makes the bud too dense and hard to break apart. I think it takes away from the taste too.

E

EastCoastGrow

i dont us CO2 but i have an air stone in my DWC bucket for the flowering plant that i leave on 24/7. gravity?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

There was a thread about this around two weeks ago. Maybe a tad more. Search button is your homie!

Heres an 8pg long thread on this exact question....

E

EastCoastGrow

ahh og i see i see, usually i hate reading through and people get off topic but im reading through and it seems pretty good thanks for heads up

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

ahh og i see i see, usually i hate reading through and people get off topic but im reading through and it seems pretty good thanks for heads up

Anytime homie! Just trying to save some bandwith for the farms sake! hahaha. Not my place to do so, but just tryin' to help out!

Thats'a good thread too, i read it over a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom