Strain Advice - Oriental Express

• Thread starter Sussed4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sussed4life

Anyone have any info on growing Billy Goats Oriental Express strain any tips,tricks or advice would be very helpful? Thank you very much:character0201:

R

ReelBusy1

from a email from Billygoat when I asked the same question....
Billygoat said:
High,

thanks for the kind words and support. I'm sure you will be more then happy with your smoke in the end. As for germing the seeds. There are a few ways I like to do. One, dropping them in a cup of water and letting them soak for 24 hours. Once they soak for about 24-36 hours. I place them in two wet paper towels and let them do their thing in those. You want to place the wet paper towels in a zip lock baggie

Store the zip lock baggie in a warm and dark place. seeds usally pop with in 24-48 hours after placing in baggie. You want to keep them warm, but not hot. They will pop pretty quickly.

As for feeding. I like to start off weak on the feeding. Go with 1/4 strength on the feed chart of your fert's. Then ramp the ppm. Watch the plants for burnt tips or the clawing of the leaves. These girls don't eat much, but then some can. On a average, they eat about a normal amount.

Just take them slow and watch what they do. If you start off slow. They should really do really well. These plants and take a lot of stress and shit. Just don't over do it and you should be fine. Watch you ph and you should be fine.

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions.
Take care,
BG

I hope it helps like it did me....

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Dude that is tooo fricken cool.
Grow tips the tha actual breeder.
Thc farmer is the shit.

R

ReelBusy1

Dude that is tooo fricken cool.
Grow tips the tha actual breeder.
Thc farmer is the shit.

and all you have to do is ask nicely....
Sweet huh?
It's like THC University here....
and we get to cheat off each others notes too!
:)

Billygoat

Billygoat

Growing these girls is pretty easy. Main thing i see with them. Is either over watering them or over feeding them. Shoot, I still do these things. Mainly, I over feed them. If you take them slow. You should be fine and they will do well. Just make sure ph is right for the method used for growing and try to make sure you got the best root system.

Good healthy roots mean the world to cannabis. Just take it easy and slow and you should be fine. Start out at a low feeding and just ramp it up. Good luck and take care. Lots of great members here to help in any ways.
Later,
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom