Strain Advice

• Thread starter TrichomeTrev
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichomeTrev

TrichomeTrev

After spending a while researching everything, I have decided to go ahead with my first indoor grow. But I want a resilient and easy strain while I’m learning. So my question is, what strain do people recommend for a newbie?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Northern lights or skunk types I would stick to.i learned to grow useing cheap beans from nirvana and female seeds nl.a good easy to grow sturdy strain is ak47.nirvana do 5 fem ak48 beans for £25.theyr exact same as ak47 except half the price and theyr a peice o piss to grow and the quality of end product is awesome

Mato Nupai

Mato Nupai

Northern lights or skunk types I would stick to.i learned to grow useing cheap beans from nirvana and female seeds nl.a good easy to grow sturdy strain is ak47.nirvana do 5 fem ak48 beans for £25.theyr exact same as ak47 except half the price and theyr a peice o piss to grow and the quality of end product is awesome

I agree completely.

Northern Lights would be an excellent first grow.

Moderate THC, abd high CBD.

Fantastic medicine for pain, and an auto flower easy fast grow.

A good strain to learn from.

TrichomeTrev

TrichomeTrev

Thanks for all your replies! I've had a few people recommend skunk varieties to me now, so I might have to give one a try. Now to continue my research on the rest of it. I'm buying seeds later today and will keep everyone posted on my progress!

TrichomeTrev

TrichomeTrev

Just as I was about to purchase some seeds, a friend of mine offered me some pez seeds for free.
So I have decided to run those for now, in a coco RTW system.

I spoke with both my local hydro store and a few friends, about nutrients and have been recommended General Hydroponics, Dutch Master & Advanced Nutrients. Can someone who has used these brands give me some advice?

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Just as I was about to purchase some seeds, a friend of mine offered me some pez seeds for free.

I spoke with both my local hydro store and a few friends, about nutrients and have been recommended General Hydroponics, Dutch Master & Advanced Nutrients. Can someone who has used these brands give me some advice?
I would stick with something simpler for your first attempt. Maybe the botanicare CNS line. Cheap and effective .

TrichomeTrev

TrichomeTrev

Cost isn't a problem and I have read good things about the price and simplicity of Botanicare, but I have also read that the other brands can produce better results.

I looked at all of their websites and Dutch Master & Advanced Nutrients seem more cannabis specific, so I was thinking one of those would've been better. Has anyone used the new DM products? The gallery on their website is tempting me to give them a try, but I can't find any reviews on their new stuff.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Cost isn't a problem and I have read good things about the price and simplicity of Botanicare, but I have also read that the other brands can produce better results.

I looked at all of their websites and Dutch Master & Advanced Nutrients seem more cannabis specific, so I was thinking one of those would've been better. Has anyone used the new DM products? The gallery on their website is tempting me to give them a try, but I can't find any reviews on their new stuff.
Nothing personal, but I have to laugh at the Cannabis specific nutes' part.
With experience you'll find out you don't need all the crap they try to sell you for growing cannabis.

Jacktripper

Jacktripper

20170428 131443
Day 45 of flower gg4
What u think?

blazeup420

blazeup420

I am using DM gold grow and will be using AN products for bloom. As well as DM flower

Farmer P

Farmer P

Canna is good, General Hydroponics, Hydroponic Research. Shop around online. If you walk into the hydro store without knowing what they should cost you might get burned.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I use GH flora series for my RDWC, very easy to use and I've had good results.

I have also grown Nirvana Aurora Indica for my first grow and it was very forgiving and I'm getting great feedback from my fiends about the results };-)

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Im with the autos for beginners crowd. Especially if you've never grown any other plant before.

Growing better weed in my window from auto than any dispensary sells for 17/gram

Top Bottom