Strain Bank CLones....

• Thread starter Chipper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chipper420

anybody hear of "The Strain Bank" in Socal. I cannot find any reviews and i would like to get there HeadBand clones. I will not go threw clone Queen or Progrssive options. I was referred by a friend to check them out. Normally I always got my strains from well known friends that had the "true to the name strains". However I am in SOCAL now... not NORCAL so it makes it difficult

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

anybody hear of "The Strain Bank" in Socal. I cannot find any reviews and i would like to get there HeadBand clones. I will not go threw clone Queen or Progrssive options. I was referred by a friend to check them out. Normally I always got my strains from well known friends that had the "true to the name strains". However I am in SOCAL now... not NORCAL so it makes it difficult
If you can find a Dark Heart Nursery supplier, I would go with them. Always had great quality from them and never had any issues with hermies or any other issues for that matter. Not the biggest selection but always good quality. Don't quote me on this but I believe they do have headband

T

TheRealMeds

The Strain Bank is only a referral service guys, he finds clone growers all over the place and he refers clients to them. When you go to meet up to purchase the clones, he will have the local grower meet you at a local Trader Joes or some parking lot somewhere. I found out the hard way that his clones are not what they are supposed to be.

Bay1143

Bay1143

Not here in my state yes the guy is hired out but the guy let's you go straight to his nursery and guarantees everything from survival to no bugs to the strain you want is what you have to being some of best quality possible most his strains and genetics are clone only from Nor Cal growers or selection of best of best from few 100 seeds per strain for his mother plants... Has over 50 strains and I wouldn't trust anyone else around me... Just my experience with them...
If you look on BP or Craigslist the Strain Bank hired grower usually has ad there and price is 1/3 - 1/2 cheaper than the strain bank for exact same clones.. 25$ buying though strain bank and 10 $from him..

the rrock

the rrock

Buying clones off CL or from someone you dont know is just asking for a bad experience.Too many scammers or growers with infested plants.Like the guys post above,scammer

Bay1143

Bay1143

You don't have idea what your talking about he uses CL, BP to advertise, he has as good of stuff you can get I guarantee it... I've bought over 40 strains and everyone has produced no problem full of trichomes, thc percent in high teens low 20s...
Like the guy above you have personal experience with him well i call BS. While a lot of guys who sell on Craigslist or BP are crap but not all and if you want to pay 15 $ extra for exact same clones your welcome to do your research and don't assume the worst wo knowing what your talking about or dealing with... He sells a majority of his clones to growers for the state's recreational industry if good enough for them I'm sure you wouldn't have problem with the clones... Grow from seed if you don't trust anyone simple way to solve your fears and such... Speak about what you know not what you think... Cause in this case you really are qualified to say anything or make a judgment you are clumping in him w the scammed and newbies on those sites and he is far from it... Research before you talk

R

randog

Strain Bank rocks! Great selection, great price, high potency clones. Highly recommended. Check out their new website. http://www.marijuanaplantsonline.com/

ken dog

ken dog

Way too cheap for clones... $50 minimum... for an average strain

You want headband?... Two hundred bucks.

That said, I would expect to make a mother out of that cut, and cloning her as many times as I wanted... And I would expect others to do the same.

Major CBD

Major CBD

There is a seed bank here in San Diego and they attend all of the local functions and they get discounted seeds from DNA along with a few others.

Major CBD

Major CBD

Dessert Rose is a really nice clone bank here in SD

grayarea

grayarea

would be cooler if they sold 'new mothers' instead of just old stock. 1$ per mile delivery is ok.

CarleeF

CarleeF

I have been purchasing my clones and seeds from the strainbank for almost a year. Before that i was being scammed by a few over seas companies. I was so happy to finally have found a company that didn't just take my money with no response. I have recommended them also to friends and family and we all have been happy. I would recommend it to you too!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I have been purchasing my clones and seeds from the strainbank for almost a year. Before that i was being scammed by a few over seas companies. I was so happy to finally have found a company that didn't just take my money with no response. I have recommended them also to friends and family and we all have been happy. I would recommend it to you too!
The Strainbank = worlds biggest scammers stay away you have been warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom