Strain decisions......

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So I am trying to decide what to grow and I figured I would post a list of cuttings that are available to me from my mentor and see what you guys and gals at the farm thought.

Soma's Lavendar
Blackberry Kush
Mendo Purps
God's Gift
Green Goo
OG Kush
Blue Dream
Green Kush
Pineapple Trainwreck
Blackjack
Pineapple
Hinduskunk
Kryptonite

Im leaning toward the Lavendar or the Blackberry......but I want to hear peoples opinions.

Thanks for looking guys.:happy

T

Twomp

Go with the mendo purps OG and Balackberry I have have grown good stuff from those strains

H

HowardHunt

Lavender might not be the best for your first grow. I would go with the Mendo Purps if he is going to be helping you out a bit but if you are flying solo I would stick with the Blue Dream. It's easy to run and there is literally volumes of info on it if you do run into any problems.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Lavender might not be the best for your first grow. I would go with the Mendo Purps if he is going to be helping you out a bit but if you are flying solo I would stick with the Blue Dream. It's easy to run and there is literally volumes of info on it if you do run into any problems.

Not my first rodeo, but I do like the sound of BD alot. Mentor is a she and she lives far away but she planted the seed in me and got me growing. Last run wasnt so hot, but adjustments have been made and I am looking forward to a good run.:rock

what are you looking for?

Looking for a high yet quality yield. I guess I should also mention I am planning to scrog 18 plants under 2 1000 watt hps.
:cool

D

dailychronic

if you plan on selling your crop I would go with the one thats the least done around your area. If I am getting tons of blue dream down in my no medical state that tells me you guys are growing too much of it in Cali. If you are growing for yourself then I would just stick to what you like.

S

swisscheese

LOL Go try some of each and see what you like the most and see what your mentor recommends.

S

slimjoint

kryptonite is dank. never grew it, but i smoke it alot, 1 bong snap and youll be on your ass the rest of the day/night

Top Bottom