strain descriptions

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanite420

urbanite420

Anyone with the cash that sleeps on this drop is a sucka!! Lol j/k, but not really...lol

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Picked up the Apollo 13s which have been long in the waiting for me. I ordered some about a year ago from another site and never saw them. Also got that Lung Candy and Twisted Fruit.. I checked the grow log on the LC #1, looks amazing! I'm gonna pop some serious Mota gear as soon as I get the new beans. I really love the Motarebel strains.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Picked up the Apollo 13s which have been long in the waiting for me. Also got that Lung Candy and Twisted Fruit. I'm gonna pop some serious Mota gear as soon as I get the new beans. I really love the Motarebel strains.

Mendel definitely did a nice job with the Apollo-13 F4. You are in for a nice treat with those. I will be growing out the LC#1 and LC#2 this season. I like the sound of the Twisted Fruit, but I do not have any of the LBL cultivars. I have not found one of Mota's cultivars that I did not like in one way or another. I have never had one with a problem though. Good luck with germination. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

soserthc1

soserthc1

Powerful meds has this one!
His packs could easily go for more $$$ but his ethics are just as strong as his strains are. I've grown a couple of em and they've all been stellar! I let my homie who just started back growing after a move take over my Lung Candy #1 grow, he ended up with 5/7 females, all were above average in the yield dept. and the frost was insane! ....the Strawberry D pheno was my fav, but I'm partial to Diesels! LOL ...should have named em Choke Candy #1, I had to take baby hits not to! I've been going thru some of your gear big bro and based off that pic of that Valley Ghash, I think I know what'll be next!

what he said about Mota barely new me took the time to explain the strain and was quite generous . A all around good dude in my book .....my lung candy # 1 perfectly described by mota also , great pain relief and a head kick to boot
Lung candy  1
a steal at 60 bucks

thgobs

thgobs

Is the candy chem the same strain as the loompa Headband clone?

could you give me any info on the candy chem. Just curious. thanks
From what i'm told it's a project between chemdog and topdawg back in '06,supposed to be supersnowdog x Chemdog D. A very compact plant and great tasting smoke.

Indican

Indican

Hello all, havent been on this site forever, surprised I remembered my log in info...lol

Hey Mota...Long time follower of your work goin back to 2007....actually 2001 when I 1st saw herijuana. Ive been growin almost all your strains thru the yrs and am now growin rebel yell (massive mofos, just like I figured a real st cross would make), lung candy, yooper kush...Ive got a few more, just made apollo 13 f5s...seeds are done. But 1 thing is herijuana. Ive used heri dads in about 50 crosses, it ALWAYS improves the mom strain. Im growin ref heri fruit bud along with reg heri ibl now. Is the red heri fruit buds story true? Being a pheno of reg heri picked from the origional f1s? Btw, I seeded 3 heri females with heri pollen. Seeds ready on those as well.
Back to Apollo, the mom chosen looks exactly like the apollo plant in your pic. Apollo 11 is goin in the soil soon :) Thx for all your work Mota. You are by far my fave breeder out there, I trust any,motarebel bean out...

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@Motarebel have you got any pics or info on your prisoner of war and Gryphon i just bought these but cant find much . cheers

JuztBudz

JuztBudz

Met you at the Roostertail earlier this year and got a gift from you, the Cutie Pie. Started 3 in early June and placed in my hoop house on the 5th of July. Ended up with one male, nicely structured. The females are doing great, well over 6 ft with multiple tops. I also put in 3 of your Apollo 13 F4's, had an accident where the entire hooptie got blown over and lost the main cola's on a couple of them but ... they survived and are pouring on their beauty and should yield quite well. Thank you Mota Rebel for your kindness to me and for all you do for the community. My phone took a dive so I cannot post any pics yet, but will as soon as possible. Peace J.B.

Witchking

Witchking

Hey you have screw sticking out of the wall in pic # 7!! lol

just kiddin, How have you been Mota?
I dig the pics and descriptions. I really like the look of the A13 F4's and the valley Ghash. I might need to order myself some of those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom