strain descriptions

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Apollo 13 F4

Originally introduced to the cannabis world by the legendary Bros. Grimm, Apollo 13 has made a comback! A grower can expect avg yeilds of fruity mango high potency insanity in 50-60 days, depending on phenotypic expression. Yup, their all still in there, even the much sought after genius and gorilla arm expressions.

No plants have been excluded in any of these generational crosses. The goal of this long term project is to preserve apollo 13 without bottlenecking or eliminating any of the lines varied expressions. This line has been worked to f-4. I consider this line, in its present form, to be foundation stock, and plan to use this line in the future, a great addition to any genetic library. F4's made by Breeder Mendel, 10 reg seeds per pack- $60.

Valley GHASH

88' G-13/Hashplant crossed to Loran's LongBottomLeaf (SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner 2) male. Mostly compact plant,low stretch and good to average yield. Flowering time indoors is 8-9 weeks and expect some phenos to lean to the G-13/HP side and others will have the lemon of the Longbottomleaf. A balanced stone that's heavy and very medicinal . 10 reg seeds per pack - $60.

Twisted Fruit v2

KK's Strawberry Cough crossed to Loran's LongBottomLeaf (SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner 2) male. A variation of top notch buds ranging from berries to lemons. This plant will almost double in size once in 12/12, flowering time is 8-9 weeks. Yield is good to heavy pending grow style and smoke is very strong but balanced. The SC is very medicinal and arthritis pain is in serious trouble when your smoking the SC and it's hybrids. 10 reg seeds per pack - $60.

LungCandy#1

KK's Strawberry Cough crossed to a male Strawberry Diesel from Reservoir Seeds. This is a SC backcross and flavors range from sweet n sour strawberries,melons, and sweet floral sensations. Good vigor and will double in size when placed in 12/12, flowering time is 8-9 weeks. Phenos range from chunky indica buds to longer sativa colas. The only strain that takes my arthritis pain from my arms and she's quite a head squeezer as well. A good to average yielder of strawberry incense goodness.
10 seeds per pack - $60.

Fuzzy Fruit

BCGA's Sweet Pink Grapefruit bx crossed to Loran's LongBottomLeaf(SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner 2) male. Two different female Grapefruit phenos were used so flavors range from grapes/berries/lemons in any combination. Stretch is less than half it's size when placed in 12/12, flowering time is 8-9 weeks. Another good to excellent yielder of medicinal smoke. 10 seeds per pack - $60.

Motarebel

Motarebel

From top to bottom-
1. Valley GHASH (G-13/HP x LBL)
2. Twisted Fruit v2 ( SC x LBL)
3. Twisted Fruit v2
4.LungCandy #1 ( strawberry cough x strawberry diesel)
5. LungCandy#1
6.Fuzzy Fruit ( Sweet Pink Grapefruit x LBL)
7. Fuzzy fruit
Image valley ghash
Picture20294 TF
Picture20387
SAM 4341  LC1
SAM 4346  LC1
Bud20pics20169 fuzzy fruit
Bud20pics20182 fuzzy fruit

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice Mota!! Im getting ready to crack some Valley Ghash and Skunky Deez here shortly... Cant wait to see what I find in these... Need to make some space ASAP.... Thanks again bro..!! ~ODB~

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Nice looking strains you got there Moto! They look seriously sticky!!!

squiggly

squiggly

Beautiful. Not much else to say.

When are these dropping--and can we expect to see any skunk on the way soon? (I'm on a bit of a personal mission here :P )

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Beautiful. Not much else to say.

When are these dropping--and can we expect to see any skunk on the way soon? (I'm on a bit of a personal mission here :P )
I know he's sending out some testers of a super skunk cross so hopefully soon man. Never had any skunk in my garden.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I hope he makes a lot when he drops them [ wink wink ]--because they are going to get totally swooped up with a quickness, especially given his history with skunk.
So obviously the name "skunk" is derived from the smell., what do these gems taste like? Hashy?

squiggly

squiggly

So obviously the name "skunk" is derived from the smell., what do these gems taste like? Hashy?

I would say spicy. I think you can actually taste the "skunk" elements of it. Imagine putting the smell of skunk to a taste (that has a bit of a spicy kick like a kush or something along those lines). There are also quite a few skunk strains that have a very sweet sugary taste on top of the spiciness.

If you haven't had skunk perhaps you have a cheese--which if I recall correctly most cheese strains are derived from skunk lines. I'm no strain guru, though, so I'm getting a bit out of my bounds now.

Most of my experience in this world comes from purely smoking rather than cultivating.

Skunk tastes like awesome, about the best I can say :)

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Nice, awesome taste is my thing lol. I pretty much started smoking regularly and growing 4 years ago. Before that i was smokin shwag and "mids" occasionally. drinking was my thing before that, never smoked any true "medicine". Gotta say though i think it'd be hard to top this alien rock candy i got goin, most of the bho I've made isn't as trippy as this shit in flower form.

squiggly

squiggly

Nice, awesome taste is my thing lol. I pretty much started smoking regularly and growing 4 years ago. Before that i was smokin shwag and "mids" occasionally. drinking was my thing before that, never smoked any true "medicine". Gotta say though i think it'd be hard to top this alien rock candy i got goin, most of the bho I've made isn't as trippy as this shit in flower form.

Alien is a great breeder and a friend. Can't go wrong with his stock.

I can't say Mota is a friend (yet), but I would be hard-pressed to keep from giving his stock the same thumbs up. He is well known and respected for his craft (and with good reason--and proof to be seen above).

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Ya i completely agree wasn't trying to talk up another breeder in his thread or anything, just my lack of variety in what I've grown. Bagseeds from shwag mostly, ghs white widow, Kakalak Kush, alien rock candy, lemon alien dawg, and kraken. That's my list, trying to broaden my horizon as much as possible but growing for my wife and i its hard to justify spending so much on strains. Not that they aren't worth it by any means

symbiote420

symbiote420

Powerful meds has this one!
His packs could easily go for more $$$ but his ethics are just as strong as his strains are. I've grown a couple of em and they've all been stellar! I let my homie who just started back growing after a move take over my Lung Candy #1 grow, he ended up with 5/7 females, all were above average in the yield dept. and the frost was insane! ....the Strawberry D pheno was my fav, but I'm partial to Diesels! LOL ...should have named em Choke Candy #1, I had to take baby hits not to! I've been going thru some of your gear big bro and based off that pic of that Valley Ghash, I think I know what'll be next!

Motarebel

Motarebel

All the grow reports are in another forum,take a minute and do a search if your interested. Ohthatguy8 tested the Valley GHASH here and GoldenRod did the Fuzzy Fruit here as well. All the pics you see are from the other site. The new lines being tested will be tested here so you won't have to look elsewhere for grow reports.

Thanks for the kind words Sym and PnL!

Top Bottom