Strain for pain minus couchlock

• Thread starter MightyStoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MightyStoner

So I have a bad back an my wife bad ankles. If I dont smoke I have a hard time moving which is a problem when I have to chase a toddler. Can anyone recommend a strain good for pain but clear and light enough that I wont be impaired? (only to be puffed when the babe is napping of course)

J

JUNGLEOFEDEN

misty nirvana seeds ,it helps with pain very well but it does not compleatly debilitate you and you can move on with your day,hope that helps ..peace

L

Lost

Also I find edibles to work great. Its kinda a background stone, that takes the edge off...

L

Lost

Also, depending on if your growing it yourself...

You can snip some branches at 6 weeks while the tricomes are still clear. Those branches will have a livelyer smoke, where as the 10 week harvest will be couchlock city..

P

Papa_kush

My pain is in the lower left back and neck but sometimes just the lower back in general...Jack Herer seems to work good for me. Powerful enough to ease my pain, but its a racy sativa. Gives you energy/motivation...not couch lock. They're all good...#22...#12..J1...Jack's cleaner...JTR, theres so many man and they're all different but equally good. And it definitely gives the best aroma of any herb ive smoked...Might be hard to hide that feuly stench from the young one though. ;]

KAL EL

KAL EL

You could make tincture too, works great for pains, just rub it on the area that hurts.

Top Bottom