Strain Help Please. :)

• Thread starter Kali.Farms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kali.Farms

Dude's, dudette's...

Need some advice. Our genetics are older, both literally and figuratively. 3rd year and second year respectively, and well, we just want to run some new gear.

Maybe, unless this is utterly misplaced or otherwise mis posted... We were just kinda wondering if we could get some feedback. Who's gear is hot? We're looking for moms, absolutely not interested in running from seed at this time... So keeping that in mind, anybody willing to have a strain chat?

I have a serious obsession with bog's gear... Like it haunts my dreams.
-_-
The wife is more of a haze, sativa, heavy hybrid freak.

Last edited:
K

Kali.Farms

Also, we run split rooms to accommodate our difference in preferences. 2k and 4k respectively.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Dude's, dudette's...

Need some advice. Our genetics are older, both literally and figuratively. 3rd year and second year respectively, and well, we just want to run some new gear.

Maybe, unless this is utterly misplaced or otherwise mis posted... We were just kinda wondering if we could get some feedback. Who's gear is hot? We're looking for moms, absolutely not interested in running from seed at this time... So keeping that in mind, anybody willing to have a strain chat?

I have a serious obsession with bog's gear... Like it haunts my dreams.
-_-
The wife is more of a haze, sativa, heavy hybrid freak.

BOGs gear is a great deal.
Peace

K

Kali.Farms

Not clones, but a small bean run searching for moms. We do our own cloning in house, as procuring clones can be sketchy stateside.
Also, Our mom's aren't "that old" really... They're just lacking in overall appeal, compared to some of the fire people grow.

What I was after, is... Looking for strain info, keeping in mind that I'm looking for mothers that make firey babies while still being good mothers. What I'm saying, haven't bought beans in a long damn time... Who's got the gear?

Power OG

Power OG

Loompa farms and CSI Humboldt's gear are both extremely fire and I would recommend and to be honest most breeders here on the farm are badass! You can't go wrong. Loompa,CSI, Bog,Motarebel, aligee, golden lion, Roc are a few to name.
You can't go wrong with any of the breeders here.
Respect

K

Kali.Farms

That's, that stuff I do like... Many thanks!! I'm reading diaries as well, but thought hey- maybe a post would help. Thanks again for the directions, I will start my search in those areas for sure. :)

S

sgbfcoop

If hooking up locally for clones with 'friends' isn't an option because of your comfort or gray sea of your state laws your only options are ordering seeds running then all and picking out the best girls or packing you misses in the car and taking a drive to CA or CO for clones but again that's not so easy as well. Quality clones are very far and few betweenm and leads into that whole cross state lines deal.

The age of your strains doesn't matter juse keep making new mom's. A clone is a clone is a clone. As long as the plant is happy and healthy you get an exact dna copy of it each time.

K

Kali.Farms

Yeah, clone quality is our biggest issue. We know they exist, it's just getting them becomes a joke quickly, or the one's you can get are trash- mites, molds, etc.

I harp on our strains mostly because they won't go over 20%, no matter what I try... It's like they're genetically capped at 20%. Which they are.

I want better genetics and know full well how to find them... Just didn't have a clue where to begin our search. Genetics can look great online, but then 200 bucks later you have a bunch of f1 hermi trash from some dudes garage. ( Might not be the case everywhere, or anywhere for that matter. )

Just easier to ask for a heads up, or pointers, etc... Prior to jumping in and buying junk. That's all. :)

shemshemet

shemshemet

Kali-

So you are looking for beans that grow well, and breed well?

That is really looking for two different things IMO.

If you want a fire keeper, look for hybrids, and good quality hybrids.
BOG, Chimera, Karma, Mr. Nice, etc.
Look through the threads and see what flavors, smells, potency, growers claim strains have.
For your wife and her sativa itch...cannabiogen, ACE seeds, mandala.

If you are looking for breeding material....I say to look elsewhere. Find landrace strains.
Cannabiogen offers some stuff, ACE seeds again, there are a couple more out there too.

You are going to have to search through beans to find the pheno you want.

kds710

kds710

Bodhi, Archive, Motarebel, BOG all have what your looking for. Among many others

Last edited:
Top Bottom