Strain Hunting for Next Season

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

So i've been looking alot into Alien's gear, as my primary goal is to grow the strongest fucking strain Israel has ever known. it may sounds ambitious but firstly, i'm full of fucking ambition!:D and secondly, 99% of what sold here is SHIT relative to the things i see/read about in this community;) (and in this depth)... 3rd- i sampled more than a couple of times already what is considered to be at least one of the strongest if not THE strongest MMJ here, by a real known GH... and I know i can do better...:)

so as i was saying, the Alien keeps popin' up... even when looking into the "strongest strain on earth"(og gth) by rare dankness.. i keep going back to chasing my own tail and keep hearing the name ... ALIEN... so i gotta check HIS shit out.

i wanted the STRONGEST so i went for the Sledgehammer but i don't feel like spending 100$ a bean or more... so i'm def going for the Napalm OG, and some version of tahoe maybe galactic.

but i want more verity... i'm also hoping of bringing a purple strain that'll be as BEAUTIFUL as some of what i saw here last S. i saw some beautiful examples by many growers here...

preferably, i rather not compromise on strength but i will if it looks really unique, and that is actually the best parameter to define what i'm looking right now; Unique Looks

any input?

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

c'mon guys... any input on some Available\genetically stabled\purple strains for this climate...

TnX

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Arid desert climate. What grows well in Lebanon to the north. To be honest some of that crap weed may have some really good seeds that are conditioned to the climate to are in! When grow them with the love that I'm sure you will provide, they will shine!

outwest

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Arid desert climate. What grows well in Lebanon to the north. To be honest some of that crap weed may have some really good seeds that are conditioned to the climate to are in! When grow them with the love that I'm sure you will provide, they will shine!

outwest

Indeed Arid desert climate. but don't be fooled by the climate definition of this area; for example, on a 8K sq mile that we call Israel, we have the Golan Heights in northern where it's actually snowing right now and on the other hand we have Eilat from the south where it's pretty sunny and about 70°F.

nevertheless, although its a pretty short drive to lebanon (about 4 hours), i don't think hizbullah will share their plants' genetics with me...:cool:

so tyo, any specific strains i should be looking for?

btw outwest, if my memory serves me well (and it shouldn't be after all the THC i pump into it) i think you grew one of the most BEAUTIFUL purple plants around last season... nevertheless, respect man, thanks for answering.

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

Growing in Northern Cali is any growers dream but growing outdoor in the cities is harsh, looking for feedback on good yielding strains that are, well for a lack of better word(s), tough. thanks

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

c'mon guys... any input on some Available\genetically stabled\purple strains for this climate...

TnX
i agree with ow try crossing one of the strains you mentioned with some of your areas best seed maybe youll come across the next great hype

IrieVibes

IrieVibes

I would recommend Ace of spades by TGA I found many dank flavors and an unreal solid purple even in hot temps. Still have the purple pheno going.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I would recommend Ace of spades by TGA I found many dank flavors and an unreal solid purple even in hot temps. Still have the purple pheno going.

don't wanna diss no one but the don't look so special to me...:( i'd love to see some pics to change my mind though...

IrieVibes

IrieVibes

don't wanna diss no one but the don't look so special to me...:( i'd love to see some pics to change my mind though...
Hey bud I have gone through three phones this past year and lost all of my actual purple pheno pics but I do have pics of this monster in veg. Completely different flavors hen what u expect from standard buds. Very incense type and soft fruit with a pretty good potency and unreal yield.

2012 09 02 18 24 50 52
2012 09 02 18 24 19 326
Top Bottom