Strain Hunting!

• Thread starter Roshambo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buckwheat Bones

Heres what I have been searching for, for years!

Rene
Indiana BubbleGum
Real Romulan
The White

I have/have acces to.. White Master Kush, KKSC x Alien Kush, Lemon Larry (2 phenos), Grape Stomper, Tahoe OG, and the list goes on and on...

Search no more for that Bubble Gum here she is!:character0201:

D

Dubsta

I just got a killer grape romulan cutting classic breedz gave me, he got it from someone in the pacific northwest area. Real deal shit. he's workin on a few rom lines. I know he's working on a grape romulan line right now. Might be able to test a few of his different versions, i believe he said 2 months and those seeds will be ready to be tested. He goes by classic breedz on here. He's new the the net i pushed him to the farm. He's got some good lines he's been working on over the past 6 years hes been breeding for another Canadian breeder till recently, I gave him the idea to sell his beans on the net there top notch from what i've tryed.

Now me I'm looking for some SFV OG Kush beans, Purple Urkle, Chemdog 91 skunk va cut, Grape Ape, White Fire, The Fire OG Cut, Socal Master Kush (lost it a while back) and a few others cant think of off the top of my head. Also the ECSD, NL6, Purple Kush, and a few others. Lost the ECSD and Ny NL6 a while back by the cops it was bullshit. Illegally cut my shit down but of course i cant do anything about it. My boy from NY was supposed to be sending me them but havn't heard from him in a while. no reply.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I would like some Afghani bullrider or Hogsbreath original cut(not TH).

R

Roshambo

where could i possibly find the real 'cut only' Chemdog D in so cal? alot of fakes out there, hard to find.

G

Green Supreme

Reef spread the Grape Romulan cut some time back. Peace GS

S

Steve Z

Got that pine Tar:character0201:

without pics its BULLSHIT yo!

you just slammed like half the people on the table saying you have what they want. dont be a jerk and not show people what they're looking for! what your camera dont work!???:evilgrin0040:

i hope your not fakin and hypin

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Take me back to the old school. I want that shit that got me hooked in the 1st place. Any1 have any nl5xhaze or 97bubblegum or real skunk1? Man that was the shit when i was a kid. I miss those flavors so much. I love all these new hybrids, don't get my wrong! I just want to go back in time to much simpiler days. Please help if u can, it would greatly be appreciated!

Top Bottom