Strain Hunting

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

What up farmers, I'm currently on an OG strain hunt. I'm looking for that crazy dank straight OG comin out of LA. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm headed that way next week and going to hit up some clubs looking for some new genitics to play with. Also looking for a fresh cut of Green Crack as mine is getting pretty old. Anyway, feel free to PM or whatever if you know where the elite cuts are in LA.

Grow on brothers and sisters,

Thanks, BD

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Also willing to drive up north. Been to Harborside, and will use them as my backup if nobody has a better recommendation. Been hearing there is some serious dank coming out of Santa Cruz.....any advise?

shawnskush

shawnskush

Also willing to drive up north. Been to Harborside, and will use them as my backup if nobody has a better recommendation. Been hearing there is some serious dank coming out of Santa Cruz.....any advise?
I would go to elemental wellness over harborside I have heard of way less issues with their clones. Also Hit up aligee about his clone collective he can prolly help you out.

frebo

frebo

I just left Hempcon in San Jose and they had a nice selection of clones and seeds, and anything else you need. I got seeds of the original DJ Short Blueberry from the man himself.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I just left Hempcon in San Jose and they had a nice selection of clones and seeds, and anything else you need. I got seeds of the original DJ Short Blueberry from the man himself.
So lucky...have fun with those!

Top Bottom