Strain Info

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well, as stated in my grow journal i am moving and wont be settled to end of March. It a short season on the east side so i am germing these short strains today I just cant wait any longer and they will still be in dixie cups when i move, so all should be well with security when moving. Well besides the two madness in my journal (which I am going to clone) I just germed 1)Fruity cronic juice -del seeds 2)MK Ultra -TH Seeds 3)Blueberry Gum - g13 labs I am sorry i do not have any of the killer white strains or og strains - all ways out of stock on seed banks and i am not in cali or colo Does anyone have any tips for me on these strains - likes - dislikes avg time you have found they need to grow under 1000k or outside -feeding - topping - proba gonna grow outside and inside under 1000k also I have one og kush seed from dinafem - any details on there cut ? tia.....sOsER...........PEACE:banana1sv6:

S

sweetbee

Soserthc1- No need for regrets . . . Nice choices there . . . if there are healthy and
good fortune comes your way ? SPREAD the love !!!! MK is tough outdoor . . . and enjoyable to grow, easy on the nutes and keep it organic .
More trees for the planet - Sweetbee

soserthc1

soserthc1

Soserthc1- No need for regrets . . . Nice choices there . . . if there are healthy and
good fortune comes your way ? SPREAD the love !!!! MK is tough outdoor . . . and enjoyable to grow, easy on the nutes and keep it organic .
More trees for the planet - Sweetbee

thanks bro... i'm kinda excited about the strains but i know i'm far behind most growers with them, but around these parts people dont ever know the names good weed is cronic to everyone lol - oh well i'll get some of the white and tahoe strains some day. peace +1 rep

Latest posts

Top Bottom