Strain List

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
terranovaLOS

terranovaLOS

Interested in the Yeti...
Hard to find someone into a real breeding project now a days and it seems like you've actually done it, put a serious OG into seed seeking better progeny. I'll keep lurking for info.

TN

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Its about time to start listing strains we are working, things in the works. Its starting to get confusing and let this be the main resource. To start, most of it is just a rough draft as I get to strain and can do a more comprehensive write-up, so it will be a work in progress for a week or so as I get all my ducks in a row.

Moondawg - (Chemdog 91 x Dj Short's Old Time Moonshine)
This breeding projects main purpose was to take the power and potency of the Chemdog 91 that can often lead to sweaty palms and racing heartbeats and combine it with a breed that has strong anti-anxiety effects to create something that maintains the potency of the high but create something that is calm at the same time. This breed will show a fair amount of diversity and expect to see phenos ranging from short squat indica plants to full blown sativa type plants. The tastes and aromas will also vary from sweet kush/hash flavors to straight rancid fuel type aromas. Time to harvest is dependant on the phenos, but roughly anywhere from 60-70 days.

Yeti
Underdog OG x Humboldt snow/Black Domina backcrossed to the Underdog and bred for 3 generations. This is our flag ship strain, its purpose was to create an OG seed line that can perform indoors and outdoors. In crese the vigor and adapt a stronger less fragile overall plant. Each generation of breeding we went through 1000 females, taking us to the 7th year we have gone through more than 6000 females in this breeding process and mainting the OG flavor, taste and quality og high and adding mold resistance to it for those that have mold issues.

Foodog (Underdog OG x Black Domina/Snow) x F-cut OG
This breed and the Yeti were designed to take a clone only OG and create a breed that maintains its OG flavors and aromas and quality of highs or stones depending on the cut, and performs outdoors as well as indoors. One common characteristic with all the different OG cuts in circulation is the strong mold resistant trait that it displays, which is crucial to growing a good plant and being able to fiish it properly.This breed varies from our Yeti in that we used the F-Cut OG to see if we could beef up the yields while maintaining all OG smoking characteristics that make OG such a popular strain. These plants will also want to harvest in 60-70 days, finish outdoors around Oct 10-20th.

Silver Bubster
ssh/nl x Pre98 Bubba Kush then crossed to the So Cal Masterkush and line bread 2 generations.

This is our main Bubba/Master line we are working right now. The far majority of the plants will all be kush dominant, but if you get lucky, look for the more ssh type look that still maintains all the bubba/master chacteristics. Bred to perform indoors and outdoors. Finishin times roughly 63-70 days.

Purple Bubster
ssh/nl x pre98Bubba then crossed to the SoCal Masterkush.

We selected a very purple pheno in the last gen of breeding and are splitting off our bubba line now into two different groups.

MasterFoo - (Foodog x SoCal Master Kush cut)
The breeding goals here are to try to create a stronger masterkush breed by crossing it to one of our premier strains and try to pass on the mold resistance trait that the foodog has to the master kush cut that is notoroius for breaking out in rot long before it has truly matured. Finishing times 60-70 days, outdoors expect end of first week of oct through beginning of the third week of October.

Black Yeti
Yeti x Vietnameese Black/underdog OG

BlueDog (Dj Shorts BB mother plant x OG male) x Underdog

What can we say here at LoompaFarms? A perfect match with Blueberry combined to the rich earthy and fuelyness of the OG's. This breed exemplies the bringing together of the two to create a strong earthy skunky fuel to that sweet BB bottom note on your palate when you smoke it and smell it. Finishing times will be 60-70 days and outdoor finishing times around mid oct.

Underfoo
Underdog OG x Foodog then backcrossed into the underdog again and is in the f1 gen.

Underdo OG Feminized Underdog OG x Triangle Kush

Taking the legendary Underdog OG and pollinating her with reversed pollen from the Triangle Kush is a match made in heaven. This is what dreams are made of. The crossing of two legendary OG cuts combined to create something special. Finishing times 65-70 days.

High Cbd Strains
We are starting some new breeding projects incompassing higher CBD strains All these strains are at the F1 cross gen. Now I feel like I must explain a little about this work. First off, just because a strain has high cbd, doesnt mean it has no thc. I also think that there is too much focus on just CBD's. What about CBC's, CBG's, and then theres a lit of other terpenes that have anti cancer properties. My "so called" cbd projects are not going to be all about just cbd. Im looking for real medicine. My mom has strokes like epileptics have seizures, she gets strokes by the hundreds in a matter of minutes. Im looking for those terpenes that help rebuild the neuro pathways in our brains. Im looking for the anti-tumr/cancer terpenes, and I firmly beleieve you still need some level of thc in the medicine to hel;p kick it in.

I smoked the pure AC/DC cut from Harborside that was grown by our growers indoors and that shit was so frosty and resinous and when I smoked it I felt completely stoned with a happy buzz like everything is good in the universe. I was shocked beyond beleief and am now a 100% bonified believer. I have had my mom on Phoenix Tears for two months now. After the first month she called me and said she could feel her legs for the first time since her last cluster stroke attack. Now after two months, she's up and walking around and telling me how good she feels and how she never though she could walk again. Of course we are still going to be breeding some other very very special projects you'll drool over, but we are also going to breed real and true medicine. This is the first step. We made all these crosses to our bubba line because bubba is known to have pain relief qualities, now its about finding those blend of terpened to create the magic.

I have officially started my own anylysis of these strains. Take it as that, an opinion, but since no one else seems to want to talk about them and since the feds are too prideful to admit they dont know shit and are greedy savages, its left to us tru stoners to figure this shit out.

CannaTsu x Purple Bubster

Awesome pain relief for my back pain. Made my muscle spasms stop and let me actually relax.

AC/DC x Purple Bubster

This is a life saver for me. I suffer from severe ptsd and have 24/7 anxiety 7 days a week. This strain immediately felt like taking a vallium and put me completely at ease and I sat down on the couch and took m,y first big deep breathe in ages. Was just amazing.

Swiss x purple Bubster

This strain had a little more of an effect in my heart and mid central body. It felt like an upper and it wasnt for me as far as medicine goes. But for those with asthma or more respiratory type issues and have no anxiety problems, this is the magic.

Each of these strains is being taken to our people to be made into cartridges for our vapor pens, but before that happens, I am having them all tested as far as thc, cbd, cbc, cbg, and the whole terpene test profiles to gather data and see if us stoners can start seeing the patterns of how different cannabinoids are effecting us. So that is an open invitation to anyone out there that wants to get involved in terpene work...if you have terpened profiles of any strains or better yet the actual elite clones on the boards, we sould start collecting that data.

One correction here I must admit is I brain farted and told Loompa that the AC/DC came from Harborside like the rest of the CBDs we have but the truth is it came from the one and only Green Dot thanks buddy this is some true meds.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Ok also to reduce confusion Black Yeti and BlueDog are two different strains just didn't get high-lited like the rest of list. So is the UnderFoo and the Underdog feminized. Sorry for the confusion. Loompa stop hitting the AC/DC dabs before typing lol.;)

sdgrower

sdgrower

The ac dc x purple bubster sounds fantastic. When you have anxiety 24/7 7days a week sometimes even my favorite strains don't work. Look forward to trying it. I'll have to hit up your SD rep and see when he has it. Thanks in advance.

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

Very pleased to have read over your strains and breeding projects. Your passion spreads to us all. I'm excited to read more about the terpine work you are doing. Would really like to get my hands on some of the strains. My father was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's. The drugs there giving him are just making life worse. I know this plant has the cure.

alaskind

alaskind

im watching for the high cbd strains to list.... my stepfather is fighting cancer & ive recently got him to agree to try cbd to help... were hoping...

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Its about time to start listing strains we are working, things in the works. Its starting to get confusing and let this be the main resource. To start, most of it is just a rough draft as I get to strain and can do a more comprehensive write-up, so it will be a work in progress for a week or so as I get all my ducks in a row.

Moondawg - (Chemdog 91 x Dj Short's Old Time Moonshine)
This breeding projects main purpose was to take the power and potency of the Chemdog 91 that can often lead to sweaty palms and racing heartbeats and combine it with a breed that has strong anti-anxiety effects to create something that maintains the potency of the high but create something that is calm at the same time. This breed will show a fair amount of diversity and expect to see phenos ranging from short squat indica plants to full blown sativa type plants. The tastes and aromas will also vary from sweet kush/hash flavors to straight rancid fuel type aromas. Time to harvest is dependant on the phenos, but roughly anywhere from 60-70 days.

Yeti
Underdog OG x Humboldt snow/Black Domina backcrossed to the Underdog and bred for 3 generations. This is our flag ship strain, its purpose was to create an OG seed line that can perform indoors and outdoors. In crese the vigor and adapt a stronger less fragile overall plant. Each generation of breeding we went through 1000 females, taking us to the 7th year we have gone through more than 6000 females in this breeding process and mainting the OG flavor, taste and quality og high and adding mold resistance to it for those that have mold issues.

Foodog (Underdog OG x Black Domina/Snow) x F-cut OG
This breed and the Yeti were designed to take a clone only OG and create a breed that maintains its OG flavors and aromas and quality of highs or stones depending on the cut, and performs outdoors as well as indoors. One common characteristic with all the different OG cuts in circulation is the strong mold resistant trait that it displays, which is crucial to growing a good plant and being able to fiish it properly.This breed varies from our Yeti in that we used the F-Cut OG to see if we could beef up the yields while maintaining all OG smoking characteristics that make OG such a popular strain. These plants will also want to harvest in 60-70 days, finish outdoors around Oct 10-20th.

Silver Bubster
ssh/nl x Pre98 Bubba Kush then crossed to the So Cal Masterkush and line bread 2 generations.

This is our main Bubba/Master line we are working right now. The far majority of the plants will all be kush dominant, but if you get lucky, look for the more ssh type look that still maintains all the bubba/master chacteristics. Bred to perform indoors and outdoors. Finishin times roughly 63-70 days.

Purple Bubster
ssh/nl x pre98Bubba then crossed to the SoCal Masterkush.

We selected a very purple pheno in the last gen of breeding and are splitting off our bubba line now into two different groups.

MasterFoo - (Foodog x SoCal Master Kush cut)
The breeding goals here are to try to create a stronger masterkush breed by crossing it to one of our premier strains and try to pass on the mold resistance trait that the foodog has to the master kush cut that is notoroius for breaking out in rot long before it has truly matured. Finishing times 60-70 days, outdoors expect end of first week of oct through beginning of the third week of October.

Black Yeti
Yeti x Vietnameese Black/underdog OG

BlueDog (Dj Shorts BB mother plant x OG male) x Underdog

What can we say here at LoompaFarms? A perfect match with Blueberry combined to the rich earthy and fuelyness of the OG's. This breed exemplies the bringing together of the two to create a strong earthy skunky fuel to that sweet BB bottom note on your palate when you smoke it and smell it. Finishing times will be 60-70 days and outdoor finishing times around mid oct.

Underfoo
Underdog OG x Foodog then backcrossed into the underdog again and is in the f1 gen.

Underdo OG Feminized Underdog OG x Triangle Kush

Taking the legendary Underdog OG and pollinating her with reversed pollen from the Triangle Kush is a match made in heaven. This is what dreams are made of. The crossing of two legendary OG cuts combined to create something special. Finishing times 65-70 days.

High Cbd Strains
We are starting some new breeding projects incompassing higher CBD strains All these strains are at the F1 cross gen. Now I feel like I must explain a little about this work. First off, just because a strain has high cbd, doesnt mean it has no thc. I also think that there is too much focus on just CBD's. What about CBC's, CBG's, and then theres a lit of other terpenes that have anti cancer properties. My "so called" cbd projects are not going to be all about just cbd. Im looking for real medicine. My mom has strokes like epileptics have seizures, she gets strokes by the hundreds in a matter of minutes. Im looking for those terpenes that help rebuild the neuro pathways in our brains. Im looking for the anti-tumr/cancer terpenes, and I firmly beleieve you still need some level of thc in the medicine to hel;p kick it in.

I smoked the pure AC/DC cut from Harborside that was grown by our growers indoors and that shit was so frosty and resinous and when I smoked it I felt completely stoned with a happy buzz like everything is good in the universe. I was shocked beyond beleief and am now a 100% bonified believer. I have had my mom on Phoenix Tears for two months now. After the first month she called me and said she could feel her legs for the first time since her last cluster stroke attack. Now after two months, she's up and walking around and telling me how good she feels and how she never though she could walk again. Of course we are still going to be breeding some other very very special projects you'll drool over, but we are also going to breed real and true medicine. This is the first step. We made all these crosses to our bubba line because bubba is known to have pain relief qualities, now its about finding those blend of terpened to create the magic.

I have officially started my own anylysis of these strains. Take it as that, an opinion, but since no one else seems to want to talk about them and since the feds are too prideful to admit they dont know shit and are greedy savages, its left to us tru stoners to figure this shit out.

CannaTsu x Purple Bubster

Awesome pain relief for my back pain. Made my muscle spasms stop and let me actually relax.

AC/DC x Purple Bubster

This is a life saver for me. I suffer from severe ptsd and have 24/7 anxiety 7 days a week. This strain immediately felt like taking a vallium and put me completely at ease and I sat down on the couch and took m,y first big deep breathe in ages. Was just amazing.

Swiss x purple Bubster

This strain had a little more of an effect in my heart and mid central body. It felt like an upper and it wasnt for me as far as medicine goes. But for those with asthma or more respiratory type issues and have no anxiety problems, this is the magic.

Each of these strains is being taken to our people to be made into cartridges for our vapor pens, but before that happens, I am having them all tested as far as thc, cbd, cbc, cbg, and the whole terpene test profiles to gather data and see if us stoners can start seeing the patterns of how different cannabinoids are effecting us. So that is an open invitation to anyone out there that wants to get involved in terpene work...if you have terpened profiles of any strains or better yet the actual elite clones on the boards, we sould start collecting that data.

@loompa was wondering if u could verify/clear up ? I know u mentioned u sent an order into NGR..I see they have listed an Underfoo x BlueDawg..I know the lineage on it but just haven't seen anybody here in the forums mention it..is it an F1?any info u could shed woukd b awesome..thanks brother..peace

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

@loompa was wondering if u could verify/clear up ? I know u mentioned u sent an order into NGR..I see they have listed an Underfoo x BlueDawg..I know the lineage on it but just haven't seen anybody here in the forums mention it..is it an F1?any info u could shed woukd b awesome..thanks brother..peace
Yes this is a new one from us try her out F-1. Should be some killer fire in those beans I am running her in the full sun.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Yes this is a new one from us try her out F-1. Should be some killer fire in those beans I am running her in the full sun.

This sounds amazing, got a real nice mix of some fine genetics in there..few more ?s for ya..what was the OG male used to cross with the BB if u don't mind sharing?and would u have any pics of the plants used in this project that u wouldn't mind sharing as well?thanks brother..peace

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

just popped moondawg and black yeti!

That black yeti has piqued my interest some as well..too many choices to choose from but I think I'm gonna go with ac/dc x bubster after reading loompas description of the effects concerning anxiety..I think that would b an amazing strain for the wife..we shall see

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

This sounds amazing, got a real nice mix of some fine genetics in there..few more ?s for ya..what was the OG male used to cross with the BB if u don't mind sharing?and would u have any pics of the plants used in this project that u wouldn't mind sharing as well?thanks brother..peace
The BB-OG came from DJ Short BB pack using a male that I crossed into our UD line. Those f-1s were then backcrossed into the UD for more OG dominant traits then bred for a another 3 generations to assure the quality of our goals were met. I still have the breeding pair for the f-3s if you would like to see a photo. I will start posting more photos on the Wonka Vision thread. Thanks

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

The BB-OG came from DJ Short BB pack using a male that I crossed into our UD line. Those f-1s were then backcrossed into the UD for more OG dominant traits then bred for a another 3 generations to assure the quality of our goals were met. I still have the breeding pair for the f-3s if you would like to see a photo. I will start posting more photos on the Wonka Vision thread. Thanks

Awesome brother thanks for answer..I read through ur wonka vision thread..beautiful plants u have there..I got the Underfoo x Bluedog and the AC/DC x Bubster ordered last nite and will hopefully have in hand by this weekend..rly stoked about searching through these..would love to have some outdoor beauties like u got there..thanks to all the loompa crew for what u guys do..peace

dogznova

dogznova

That's F'in awesome right there.. Great work loompa team.

D

Digger

Hello, hope all is well with everyone! I just scored a golden ticket for some FooDog F3's. Just to be clear on the breeding, does the F3 mean after the first generation of Foo was made, two more generations of sibling breeding was done with F cut leaning pheno's or after the F1 generation were two more generations bred back to the F cut mother? I'm sure going back to the mother would be a Bx, but I just want to be crystal clear on what I got. Thank's for your time, service and dedication Loompa, have a great day

Power OG

Power OG

Hello, hope all is well with everyone! I just scored a golden ticket for some FooDog F3's. Just to be clear on the breeding, does the F3 mean after the first generation of Foo was made, two more generations of sibling breeding was done with F cut leaning pheno's or after the F1 generation were two more generations bred back to the F cut mother? I'm sure going back to the mother would be a Bx, but I just want to be crystal clear on what I got. Thank's for your time, service and dedication Loompa, have a great day
I'm sure @Jolly Mon or @loompa could answer if I'm wrong F3 is filial generation 3 so f1xf1=f2, f2xf2=f3, I could be wrong but that's my understanding. I've grown there Yeti bx2's & f3's. Along with there Silver Bubsters f3 & I have there FooDog f3's & Moondawg f2's.
Respect

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

yes, that should be correct. If the f1 was breed back to the original mother it would be a BX. I am looking forward to my Yeti f3's, they seem a little lanky at first but I got hope.

Top Bottom