Strain List

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Jolly Mon I got a bunch of yeti f3 and Black yeti. Most are being grown in my greenhouses, but I am planning on putting one giant plant outdoors in a 800 gallon bed for fun. Does the Yeti or the black yeti get bigger if the correct pheno is found? Thanks for your time.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

@Jolly Mon I got a bunch of yeti f3 and Black yeti. Most are being grown in my greenhouses, but I am planning on putting one giant plant outdoors in a 800 gallon bed for fun. Does the Yeti or the black yeti get bigger if the correct pheno is found? Thanks for your time.
I personally would lean towards the Yeti she has been breed and proven for outside conditions. The black is killer smoke of course but speaking for pure size and weight I would go with Yeti.

Power OG

Power OG

I personally would lean towards the Yeti she has been breed and proven for outside conditions. The black is killer smoke of course but speaking for pure size and weight I would go with Yeti.
Dam that's exactly what I was gonna say bro,lol @Jolly Mon
Respect

D

Digger

Thanks for the clarification Power, thats what I was thought. Cant wait to run the FooDog F3s next fall. Hopefully I can track down some Yeti's F3's also.

Top Bottom