Strain Listing

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nirrity

each of them has something special like MedMaster or Black African...

R

Reeferman

Guys I wish c-ray was still around I miss him in more ways than 1 but there will be great new catalogs fashioned on the 1st seed bank style from Holland and the new seeds will be better than Reeferman has ever sold genetically I am more confirmed than ever .

Reeferman

R

Reeferman

Hey I got the old ubc chemo cut back so medmaster will be back !

N

Nirrity

Guys I wish c-ray was still around I miss him in more ways than 1...

perhaps it will be nice to try to solve that story between you and luci that's an old wound which should better be healed IMHO... of course i'm no one to dig onto that but i think something went wrong... anyway will be the first to hooray the reunion

convex

convex

perhaps it will be nice to try to solve that story between you and luci that's an old wound which should better be healed IMHO... of course i'm no one to dig onto that but i think something went wrong... anyway will be the first to hooray the reunion

He really knew his stuff and had first hand experience with growing the product.

A bridge well worth mending!!

N

Nirrity

got our own little Reefer World here in this subforum ;)

feels like that sure but we have a lot of our old warriors fallen

hmm... guys please correct me if i have mistakes in my english :)

sun

sun

when reefer world went down i searched for it for weeks & weeks,it just disapeared.this is realy cool though if you have questions about the products you can ask reeferman himself.

N

Nirrity

you speak better english than i do.

thanks but i feel like i get losted in tenses all the time and i still don't know the exact meaning of "used to be" and "ain't" things not to mention im trying to avoid things like present prefect continuous etc. lol :mad0233:

Top Bottom