Strain pic's

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

i would love to get the Airborne clone, So if anyone has one that would like to donate it to me let me know.
Check with karma on the airborne g13 I'm sure he would be down to trade or give it to you for something in your garden, maybe your bubba I know karma works the Katsu so maybe he would be interested in the original unless he has it. Anyway I'm sure u have something sick he doesn't and can work something out!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey haze isn't the ag13 a haze cut? I have karmas ag13 x biker Kush and I was pretty sure it was g13 x haze, not sure which one but I assumed it was from shanti or Neville. Reason I'm asking is I was under the impression the ag13 cut is sativa Dom and more lanky as oppose to short and stocky. I guess the question is do you have the same ag13 karma uses in his crosses or something different
Ag13 if your referring to the airborne cut is actually what some people say is as close to the original Neville cut that is in existence. It's close to pure with like 2% or so of the genetic make up being northern lights.... or so the story goes. I did aquire a cut given to me as Neville g13 original which I did give to hazeman. He has done a few crosses with it and since then I believe he trashed the PNW g13 cut he was previously using exclusively for the one I gave him. He said mine had better structure, stronger buds and was a all around better plant. As far as if it's the same cut karma works with.... I'd assume unless hazeman gave the cut i gave him to karma they are working different cuts. The real g13 shoukd be indica dominate as I'm pretty sure it's of afghan decent.... i may be incorrect though.... i know it's definitely not a sativa dominate plant for sure

blis84

blis84

Ag13 if your referring to the airborne cut is actually what some people say is as close to the original Neville cut that is in existence. It's close to pure with like 2% or so of the genetic make up being northern lights.... or so the story goes. I did aquire a cut given to me as Neville g13 original which I did give to hazeman. He has done a few crosses with it and since then I believe he trashed the PNW g13 cut he was previously using exclusively for the one I gave him. He said mine had better structure, stronger buds and was a all around better plant. As far as if it's the same cut karma works with.... I'd assume unless hazeman gave the cut i gave him to karma they are working different cuts. The real g13 shoukd be indica dominate as I'm pretty sure it's of afghan decent.... i may be incorrect though.... i know it's definitely not a sativa dominate plant for sure
I know the real g13 should be îndica Dom it has afghani lineage I just thought the airborne cut, was a sort of g13 haze remix using a different haze male after I asked the question I looked into some mr nice g13 forums and I'm pretty sure your right, it's g13 Dom and has northern lights 2 I think was everyones best guess. Not sure what cut karma is using but i believe it's (airborne g13 x haze a male) reason I got confused is as karma explains ag13 was/is a 20 year old dutch haze cut, g13 x haze a male, but I think he meant ag13 x haze a is a dutch haze cut and the lineage is a g13 Dom (g13 x northern lights) x (haze a male). If you're interested take a look at àttitudes description of karmas ag13 x biker u can understand the mix up, he mentions the ag13 lineage as g13 x haze a at first then says when crossing it to the biker the offspring leans toward the ag13 haze. Which is what I think he meant all along

blis84

blis84

Also meant to ask is your "original nevilles cut g13" the same cut dr greenthumb is using to make his s1s. My buddy ran 3 docs s1 in a 10 gallon dwc under 1000 watt checker pattern and was pulling like 18 zips per plant

Top Bottom