strain price comparison

• Thread starter cell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cell

I'm trying to understand why seeds listed at Hemp Depot seem to be a little pricier than those listed at other banks.

ie.. at Dr Chronic theres a listing of $127.65 for sagamartha's matanuska tundra, yet HD lists them for $330.00?

As I'm searching other banks prices seem to be steep just with hd. What am I missing?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
At HD if the seeds they sell come from Europe they are very pricey where as the seeds from Canada they can sell for less because they don't have the risk factor they have getting their supply sent to them in the mail from Europe

M

moggggys

some aim to be competative and some dont seem to care !

if your a member at hg you also get a 10% discount if when ordering you place in the other info field your membership name

its always worth looking around all the different banks and checking out greenmans site for reviews of the seedbank itself plus posting up what your thinking of buying and where from , some banks are good , some are awfull

t.o.med

t.o.med

its simple if you grow up in canada your used to getting fucked. even when our dollar is the same as the states everthings more expensive.

S

SenorMota

if your a member at hg you also get a 10% discount if when ordering you place in the other info field your membership name

Dr Chronic has handed all interests of HG420.com over to Muffinman to focus on the operation of his SeedBank. Dr. Chronic has also ended the 10% discount to HG420 members citing the cost of the rising Euro. Also, Dr. Chronic no longer ships to the USA.

"PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP SEEDS TO THE U.S.A
NEW ZEALAND :AUSTRALIA: GERMANY :SOUTH AMERICA:
ROMANIA; POLAND. SOUTH AFRICA."

Convenient time for hg420 to be down.

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know when Doc stopped shipping to the US but I just got some Sensi Star a couple weeks ago, no 10% discount.

D

Dogstar

It looks like you get a pack of freebies with every order now, rather than randomly as before.

If you buy more than 30 seeds you can also choose a free pack of Nirvana (or some other brand, can't remember which). Don't know if that still stands.

The seeds are still cheaper than most places.

C

cell

Wow I was unaware of any of this. Makes perfect sense.

I'd order from HD but they don't supply Jacky White which is something I've been on the market for.

I don't know when Doc stopped shipping to the US but I just got some Sensi Star a couple weeks ago, no 10% discount.

So you've ordered into the states from Dr. C recently?

Can ppl list their seedbank experiences? I want to do my research before I start sending my $$ abroad.

I also find it kind of shady that HD warns ppl of a fake site named marijuanaseeds.us.. whats that about?

M

moggggys

Dr Chronic has handed all interests of HG420.com over to Muffinman to focus on the operation of his SeedBank. Dr. Chronic has also ended the 10% discount to HG420 members citing the cost of the rising Euro. Also, Dr. Chronic no longer ships to the USA.

"PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP SEEDS TO THE U.S.A
NEW ZEALAND :AUSTRALIA: GERMANY :SOUTH AMERICA:
ROMANIA; POLAND. SOUTH AFRICA."

Convenient time for hg420 to be down.

its sort of correct , the doc runs a shop but doesnt/wouldnt have time to run the site , muffinman has always had near total control over the site , in effect nothing has changed at all with regard to control

i dont really blame him for reducing the 10% if it were in regard to say postage but everything is costed at pounds sterling and the individual takes a kick in the balls if the prices go up and down based on the exchange rate , unless an order were taken and a cheque were sent out and between it arriving there were a massive swing in the exchange the doc would at this point lose out ,,,, so in reality its simply bye bye 10% for no real reason

the doc no-longer sends to the us ,,,,,,,, ummmmm
the doc no-longer is seen to send to the us ,,,,,,,, ahhhhh

if an orders placed its honered , the geographical location is down to the individual , the doc will not be seen to send out as this could create a mark emery type issue of the doc getting arrested and royally fucked by the us goverment , i cant say i blame him for taking this stance and kindly dont quote this part of the post as ill edit it soon so this info is only in the public domaine for a short time

M

moggggys

cell;25280) I also find it kind of shady that HD warns ppl of a fake site named marijuanaseeds.us.. whats that about?[/QUOTE said:
or dutch seeds or etc etc , all the same company

only buy from well known sources to ensure you get what you pay for , use a pre-paid credit card and a safe address or P>O box ( if you can ) , have a gander at greenmans site who give reviews on seedbanks and there customer service records , expect at some point seed to get caught by customs , it will not be the seedbanks fault , vote the fuckers out at election time and not blame people trying to earn a living , we are after all criminals to the world for growing a few plants ,,,, go figure

on a personnal note ive ordered from all sorts of places and aim to use the doc every time unless its not avaiable there

G

Gymshoes

Quit buying seeds!

Trade with and among FRIENDS online.

NB!!! marijuanaseeds.us/marijuanaseeds.net etc... are SCAMS!!!!!!!
They take your money. Period.

C

CoughingMan

Quit buying seeds!

Trade with and among FRIENDS online.

NB!!! marijuanaseeds.us/marijuanaseeds.net etc... are SCAMS!!!!!!!
They take your money. Period.

unfortunately, we don't all have seeds to trade. :smirk

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If you can afford to buy seeds I feel its a must to build a collection since ya never know when being able to aquire them may stop:nod

S

SenorMota

If you can afford to buy seeds I feel its a must to build a collection since ya never know when being able to aquire them may stop:nod
Zoolander,
I totally agree with you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zoolander again.

moggggys,

I have seen online at a different couple of websites that he has started to canel orders from certain parts of the world. Maybe you can email him and let me know via PM what you find out as I am sad by the news. He was my "first" and you know you never forget your first. LOL

C

cell

All of this input is very useful. I am nearing towards DrChr since what I've been reading on him has been reputable.

Sadly, no we do not all have seeds to trade.. yet.

I had a collection of very fine beans from a few years back, from being blessed with knowing a conglomerate of awesome people. Communocide.. thats what I'm calling whatever happened to that awesome forum.
Anyway perhaps my storage method was flawed, because about 70% of them died.
Now I am taking measure to restock for future endeavors, exiles perhaps.

S

SenorMota

All of this input is very useful. I am nearing towards DrChr since what I've been reading on him has been reputable.

I never had a problem with Dr Chronic not sending what I paid for and I always enjoyed the freeies he sent. Sucks he has ended the 10% discount and no longer ships to my country any more. Maybe he will change his mind again like he did in the past.

Stock up on beans if you can wherever and whenever you can. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ive heard the uk Goverment is trying to close down the sale of seeds and make them ilegal and also they trying it with growshop but its a bit harder for them to do that as alot people who use growshop dont only grow cannabis but vegetables and flowers(not the ilegal 1's lol)

collect your beans before its too late and uk turns like the usa:(

G

Gymshoes

unfortunately, we don't all have seeds to trade. :smirk
Hey, I'd bet that NONE OF US had any seeds at one point. But after being around for a while, after establishing good relations with other people on all these different boards, take the plunge and start asking the new friends you have made about seeds. You would not believe how many peeps out there will send you seeds. At first, you can't expect to be gifted elite clones or killa beans. That will come in time based on your rep. You gotta start small, but you gotta start. hen some time later on, you will have plenty of seeds and then you can play it forward and start spreading the love around.

shoot me a safe addy and some Hashplant beans may show up a week or so down the road...:party

C

cell

Its a deviant world we live in.

But there are those genuine green thumbs..

Top Bottom